Grow room build

That’s my house also. It’s storming so much I haven’t had a chance to put out 2 or 3 tomatoes make it easy and all my weed inside. Sorry to hear about your foot hope it doesn’t keep you down too long but I bet you have enough smoke put back to last.Let me know how you get along I’ll be thinking about you. :sunflower::sunflower::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Well, I’m gonna be in and out of here quite a bit probably because I’m gonna be stuck on my back for the first two weeks minimum.

4 Likes

Good to have you back but sorry as to why. Best wishes for a good and speedy recovery.

1 Like

I haven’t been gone I come here almost every day I just don’t comment much.

2 Likes

Here’s hoping for a quick recovery! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll be all right.

1 Like

Those trichromes look like they will have you feeling happy @Happilyretired
Nice to have you back on the radar.
Not heard of these strains
Centripetal force looks awesome
They all do really
Love the colours and structure of Centripetal

2 Likes

@Blackmoon
M&Ms and centripetal force are both very very good sativa’s. I believe both of them have the same father. It’s grand chocolate which is a cross of 4 different Thai of strains. They are not very big yielders but the quality of the smoke :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

4 Likes

Sounds like I might have to add them to my wish list.
Cheers @Happilyretired

2 Likes

Much needed update here. I’m just gonna drop a few photos the first ones will be my auto flowers outside and then a couple of my grow room

7 Likes

Everything’s looking good! Thanks for the update.:+1:

1 Like

Hi mate! Haven’t seen you in a little bit. How you been keeping? The ladies are looking beautiful! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@BStarr
I’m doing real good thanks for asking Hope all is good with you. Yep the plants are doing pretty good. Things are gonna get really exciting around here pretty quick.

2 Likes

Your in trouble… @Happilyretired
Better get a double scrogg for both sides asap… :wink::+1::grin::green_heart:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@peachfuzz
Ya think :rofl:… it’s going to have to wait a couple weeks. There’s nothing I can do right now. :thinking: wait a minute I can watch. :flushed::joy::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yep you’re going to have your hands full real soon! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What a tidy garden plants and foliage look great on the outside auto?
Wish I had such a tidy garden
As does your indoor grow.
Cheers @Happilyretired

3 Likes

Looking Good indoors and out :+1:

3 Likes