1 Like

Got those screens nearly filled, looking good :+1:

2 Likes

Looking good brotha!:+1::+1:

1 Like

@Loudman
How’s it going kid.

1 Like

Everything is going good. Trying to keep up with all the journals I’m in​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s why you grow so much

1 Like

OK, since my large SOG got messed up By me starting to many plants so I’m going to do a miniature one.
I started 24 clones and had hundred percent germination which was perfect for what I want to do and then I accidentally snapped two off at the rockwool. But that’s all right it worked out for the best anyway. Now I don’t have one above the inlet from my pump.
Anyways I was able to put a couple of holes in the bottom of my veg cabinet and put a 5 gallon bucket underneath the tray for nutrients getting started. The plan is to let them veg for two weeks or less before moving them in with the flowering Plants.

14 Likes

Wow! This will be cool to watch progress!

3 Likes

So I walked out of the grow room this morning and look down and you never guess what I saw growing. The prettiest little seedling ever saw. It’s growing in crushed concrete no dirt no nutrients little bit of rainwater and nature takes it’s course.
I’m guessing the seed fell off one of the plants that hermed on me on my last grow indoor early summer.

12 Likes

Is that bucket pumping water/nutes to the plant? Sorry know nothing about Hydro.

1 Like

Yes the water pumps from the bucket fills the tray with all the hydroton clay balls to moisten them, and then it drains back to the bucket.

1 Like

Oh my dog that’s hilarious! Bloody plants! :rofl:

I shared this on my journal last week :joy:

7 Likes

Sweet.
Is it a keeper.
It wants to grow.
@Happilyretired

2 Likes

Nice :ok_hand:…this is gonna be interesting…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

A reminder to stay out of their way. They want to grow. lol

2 Likes

Update
Well a table with my regulars in it had a few issues this week. I have a M&Ms that is failing to thrive, I also had a centripetal Force turn the mail on me when I wasn’t looking. So I had to remove two plants from the table on Wednesday. Here’s a picture from after I remove the two plants on Wednesday and then another one from this morning.

This next one is my agent orange.

And now last but not least my Mamosa and skywalker ghost Kush. The plant at the top of this picture is my skywalker ghost Kush. I’ve pulled about 40 clones off of this plant and look at it. I could get 20 more off at right now and still have an epic harvest.

Group photo

12 Likes

Dude I wanna build one that’s sick

3 Likes

Enough said… :wink::v:t3::+1:t3:

15 Likes