Grow room build

Interesting. Ill touch my SF ones. Do yours lay ontop of your light? I used zip ties to pick them up off the aluminum, afraid of the heat…

2 Likes

I’m glad it wasn’t worse than this! Good save and even greater looking out for your friends…
Bravo Monsieur Retired! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Nope open in the air by itself. My lights never seem to get hot enough to burn anything that might be on them.

2 Likes

Damn dude ! Luckily it didn’t cause something real serious to happen! That still stinks but scary to think of other worse potential!

Did u just cut the wire and then wago it together ? Or what you gonna do now.

3 Likes

@Joshmcginnis28
No, I replaced it with a similar connector that does not have Wego style clips in it. I used one that had little screws to tighten down on the wire instead. I think it’s a much better connection then some thing spring loaded.

9 Likes

Not good at all there @Happilyretired hope it can be fixed promptly what a hassle im sure you can do without.
Thanks for the heads-up.
Of course I’m not under lights but i have a mate that is.
And for all fellow forum readers
Cheers

3 Likes

Holy crap! You think it was a fluke bad connector or what? Big sigh of relief that’s all that happened! :pray::+1:

3 Likes

Wow mate that is scary!
My light pumps out an enormous amount of heat - like I can’t keep my hand on the plate metal. It does concern me both for the heat on my plants but also of course the fire risk. Scary stuff. Glad it only amounted to this for you :purple_heart:

1 Like

OK time for a little update here and neglecting this journal a little bit. So here goes.

I’m flipping the lights tonight to 12/12.

Got done with the new frame for the 12 ton bud press. I had to make it a little weaker than I wanted to because I still need to be able to pick it up. :joy:. I think if you poured the coals to it and just let it go and it would self-destruct, but that much pressure is not needed to achieve the desired result. Maximum pressure needed is 1000 pounds per square inch, with my plates that’s 18,000 pounds. So I got an extra 8000 pounds I don’t need, so I just won’t use it.The hash that’s in front of it I’m gonna Press today cause I’m running out of Rozen.
Oh yeah pneumatic jack, no more pumping :+1:t3:

I’ve got a few requests for hash presses, so I went out this morning after I got done assembling the bud press and made a couple more.

Got a couple other little projects in the works for the grow room. I’ll get something up here on that in a few days.

All right I’m out. Got to get ready for a doctors appointment

:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

13 Likes

Everything looks great! Top notch!:+1::+1:

1 Like

Really a sweet setup Happy

1 Like

Looking great Happy! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::tada::partying_face::smiling_imp:

13 Likes

That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Happilyretired that’s one mean press alright.
Hope your health is ok re doctors visit

4 Likes

Update, day three of light flip.

16 Likes

Woo hoo looking good.

2 Likes

Wow! Looking verrry nice there Happy! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you @BStarr

2 Likes

Do you make edibles alot?

2 Likes