@repins12
Thank you sir.:v::+1:

2 Likes

Awesome job :+1:

1 Like

Great harvest Monsieur Retired! :partying_face:
Congratulations!

1 Like

Fantastic wow look at that bud its as long as your forearm.
Hope my super silver haze turns out like that.
Let us know how it smokes.
Cheers

1 Like

Long, tall colas, Nice :ok_hand:

1 Like

Looks nice dude. Gotta feel good getting these girls to the end…

1 Like

It’s like I’m looking into the future - only bout 6-8 hrs but the future no less!

Certified Donkey D-licious looking - way to bring er on home🔥

I’ll match your Forearm Challenge… :grin:

1 Like

@kaptain3d
Thank you sir

@Blackmoon
I hope yours does too, I can already tell you its mother is outstanding…

@Bulldognuts
Yeah she’s pretty sexy…

@Bow4Buck
It does feel good, it was a battle at the end…

@Green707Thumb
:thinking:… that wasn’t really a challenge, but if you want to do one I’m going to take down my orange Bud on Tuesday but we’re gonna have to use legs because my arm is not big enough…:wink::+1::v:

3 Likes

We will need photos to finalize the winner.

Can’t believe I’m saying this but the trichs are still not where they need to be - some clears on the biggest tops etc - I must have louped a more mature branch before and got overly optimistic ?

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

How can u call his colas donkey dicks and thats a complememt??? Lol

1 Like

@Tenga
:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face::shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face: i’m not gonna touch it with a 10 foot pole… Maybe one of the boys will have something to say about that @Bulldognuts , @kaptain3d

2 Likes

Congrats brother…and those will make most donkeys blush…because they are bigger…:joy::wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I found bud rot on my orange bud last night evening. So it’s coming down in about five minutes…:+1::v:

4 Likes

@Arrow is on the case LOL :laughing:

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhh. . …well criminy-- how u know how big donkey dongs are anyway??? U guys been lookin???

3 Likes

You should take note…its quite impossible to miss the 5th leg on n donkey with sniffles in the nose…:joy::joy::wink::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

2 Likes

Gonna google it , one sec

Here we go…:joy::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile: