Grow room build

Glad you found it! I’m not a expert by no means it’s my 4th grow I have a long way to go. But we can learn together Brother. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Axemanjake23… Thank you… It’s a labor of love… Now all I Gotta do is not screw it up…

2 Likes

@dbrn32, @MattyBear, @Bulldognuts, @Covertgrower, @CoyoteCody, @Drinkslinger, @elheffe702, @MidwestGuy, @Nicky, @pptrsha1
I am looking for a SEA OF GREEN journal… Preferably one that has a couple of grows, I have tons of questions that can be answered with some reading if I can find it… Any suggestions by anyone tagged here or anyone else that might be passing by will be greatly appreciated…(edit)… Pictures-pictures-pictures…

1 Like

I’m not a SOG person, but I’m sure that there are some of them around.

Hmmm, I haven’t done one, I know @Missilesjust did one, but I dont know who does them constantly.

1 Like

@rap has an interesting grow(s) going on.

2 Likes

Rap and missiles, neither journal is very old though.

1 Like

Unfortunately was on his journal yesterday :frowning: it’s appears something has happened and he will no longer be growing

Day 13

6 Likes

@cratix who??

@Tenga love, when you see a reply, most of the times, you’ll have an avatar in the right hand top corner. That’s the person reply who’s being adressed in the post.
So if you click that avatar, you’ll be taken to the topic in particular they are discussing! :nerd_face:

And they are talking about @imSICKkid:sob:

OK the questions begin… In the below picture I’m thinking of removing all the foliage below the red line on the plants in the sea of green… These things are starting to stretch and none of those lower branches are going to make it up to get good light in my opinion so I’m thinking they need to be whacked… Any and all opinions helpful…
image|666x500

1 Like

I am thinking you got this right sir! That’s what I usually try to do! :nerd_face: or something similar…

1 Like

Looks like the blue dream clone is getting ready to bang third gear on the stretch…

I think the blue dream mother plant is heading towards tacking out in second gear don’t think she’s ready to bang third…The super silver haze the super lemon haze and the LSD look like they’re hitting the tork’y part of the second gear power band

8 Likes

Yes I did that/saw that, my captain. But thought it was wrong. . .:scream::fearful:

@kaptain3d…I see you all over the place a lot on Teaga and dog nut thread… I’ve been traveling around so much I don’t know where I’ve been I do not believe I’ve been on your journal. Sir I would appreciate if you would tag me in…Thanks in advance!

1 Like

With pleasure Mister @Happilyretired!
But I must warn you : I may be a little bit on the wild side :rofl:

3 Likes

He’s wild alright!!! Whew

@kaptain3d… Yeah I got that impression… I will do my best do not say anything to stupid because you’re too well prepared to bag on me and I won’t be able to keep up… The best defense is a good offense… Your offense isn’t the best…IT’s EPIC…

1 Like

You flatter me too much

But know that it’s always in good fun, never to be mean! :angel:

5 Likes