Grow room became to small had to put one outdoors

I have 4 plants going 3 auto one feminized. My grow room is way to small to support 4 plants. So the 3 autos are staying indoor. But my gold leaf is 4 weeks old very healthy and going outside. Will it be alright because it was used to the tents environment? Will it go threw some sort of shock? I know strange question. But this is my first grow. Obviously I bit more than I could chew planting 4 for my space.

1 Like

Just have to slowly give it more sun. Cant go from indoor to straight in the sun or it can cause problems. They say a few hours of sun then slowly give it more steady sunlight. I have a goldleaf going aswell. Whats ur grow space?

1 Like

32x32x65 small I know I had no idea the size these plants get. I have 3 autos in there now its tight. With humidifier and heater. The plants are so big now I cant raise my light any higher. Its 20 inches above the canopy. Is that ok as well?

1 Like

Do u have a pic?

106129619_634447497279822_6005703695128633284_n

1 Like

What kinda light u using? Looks good

1 Like

Phlizon Newest 900W LED

1 Like

Its 176 true watts. For ur space in flower ull need atleast 250 275 true watts for ur total sq ft. So ide get one more light. If ur on a budget check out the mars ts600. It’s like 80 90 bucks and 100 true watta and a great light.

1 Like

one is pre flower. the other two are about 10 days behind it. The specs said it would cover a 2 1/2x 2 1/2 coverage. but not enough watts hey?

I have 3 of these will they even make a dent in helping? Grow Light, Ankace Full Spectrum Grow Lamp, Tri Head Gooseneck Plant Lights for Indoor Plants with Replaceab

That coverage is for veg. Took me awhile to learn too but ur suppose to go by true watts and in flower for nice dense buds u want around 45 50 true watts per sq ft and actually after doing math ull need minimum 300 true watts. U multiple ur text size and thats total sq ft so ur tent is basically almost 7 total square ft and 50x7 is 350 but 300 would do good too. So u need atleast 175 200 more true watts added for flower

1 Like

That second light says 90 true watts so still a lil short

Regardless ull get a yeild the point of the certain true watts is to get the most out of ur yeild and fat dense buds

1 Like

But three of them would equal 180 watts right? Or is that not how that works?

Oh u have 3 of them? It is how it works. 3 would be fine as long as u have them spaced out and about 12 inches from plant

1 Like

Nice! Thank you so much for your input. I appreciate it. I love this new hobby and money saving hobby. But I have a lot to learn.

1 Like

Yes its fun and stressful sometimes too lol theres definitely alot to learn. I learned most of what I know from this very forum. I started out the same way. Im no expert but im getting better and more comfortable. When in flower the plants needs more light intensity but dont want too close if it was a high dollar light or will give it light burn. Ide say atleast 12 to 15 inches away from tops would be fine in flower

1 Like

U could also try lst to get light to the lower branches that are covered

bushes it out more and levels bud sites and gives covered areas light.

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be easy to do with these smaller led lights. They are bendable and can be adjusted in any angle or direction. Plus they have a clamp that will easily go on the tent poles

You made my grow a little bit less stress…lol

1 Like