Grow plans revised

That was not my experience with the one that I tried. I reckon it’s like they say every plant is different. Like @kellydans said Looking good :+1: :v:

2 Likes

My experience with the gold leaf has been the most rock-solid genetic I’ve ever grew. every one of them has been almost identical. Hope you have better luck next time with the gold leaf.

2 Likes

Not gonna comment on the next time, I will keep that opinion to my self. Although, I hope that the replacements are better. They will have to prove themselves outdoors before, I try the new ones in a custom grow. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe :v:

2 Likes

Doing good. Still working full-time still got my fingers crossed. Hope everything is well up your way.

2 Likes

I still have another week of admin leave left and a couple of months of other leave left. The jurisdiction that I work in has the highest amount of cases in the state. Not in a big hurry to go back. Doing a little teleworking from home. We only have 4 cases where I live, over 400 where I work. :v:

2 Likes

I wake up everyday Hoping we’re back to normal. Stay safe in the meantime. :+1:

3 Likes

@repins12 stay safe my friend. Sounds like sticking to home is your best option. Also the plants need you more.

4 Likes

OG Kush
And baby Gold Leaf

6 Likes

Thanks! Definitely gonna grow this strain again. I haven’t had any problems with her so far, and she’s starting to smell good in the mornings right before lights on :grimacing::+1:t2:
Gold Leaf will veg a few weeks, then she’s going 12/12. I’m afraid to outgrow my space. First photo… not sure what to expect.

2 Likes

You’re going to love growing the photo. You’re not going to have any problems. Smooth sailing.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks :hugs:

1 Like

@Southerngal plant is looking awesome !!!

I wish mine would start flowering err.

2 Likes

@BetrayedSoul Thanks!! I think she’s around 54-55days old right now…

1 Like

Plants looking good. Happy, happy, happy :+1: :v:

1 Like

Thank you :blush::+1:t2:

1 Like

Looking good, already got more buds than Bertha, I LOVE the smell of GL. :v:

2 Likes

Right?? Lol thanks!

1 Like

A/C went out over night. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I’ve had ppl come look at it. Got second opinions and different quotes. Looks like the whole unit needs to be replaced. Honestly, this is NOT the time to have to drop that kind of $$
Sorry… just venting!! They will be here at 8:15 in the AM
Tonight is going to be miserable :weary:

1 Like

Wish I was there, i used to do hvac for a living, I would have just put it in for you guys. Sorry about the bad news!!

1 Like

That sucks. What region do you live in? In the Ozarks we are sleeping with the windows open still, and it’s nice and cool and breezy.

2 Likes