Grow off wifey vs me white widow auto

Anyway to floor that air pump? If that’s the one I’m thinking of it’s not light.

Mine makes marks across my floor but I can say…it’s never killed a plant :wink:

Sabotage is a foot, that’s definitely your wife’s plant under it.

1 Like

Yea it’s got a a little weight I have it hanging securely though with a ratchet strap it’s not going anywhere I did think of that though just seemed better to keep compressor up so air flowing down better airflow. Plus they won’t b in this closet that much longer gonna rearrange the tent after Sunday for them. I won’t cheat I promise she’d kill me anyways if I did

1 Like

I’ve always enjoyed side by sides

1 Like

When did the blueberry break ground? Looking good! :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Blueberry I started in the rockwool on dec 20

1 Like

Which one is the biggest? And when did it start?

1 Like

My blueberry I started first back in dec our two widow grow off seeds were started five day ago with two days of paper towel hers is already like double mine I should have waiting another day or so to put mine in soil but had good roots coming out so did it anyways. I know hers is gonna take me in the dwc that’s why I love hydro it’s gonna b nice though to see a hydro next to soil comparison so we can put this dro soil thing to rest.

1 Like

Yup put soil to rest, it’s better for veggies and herbs.

2 Likes

I agree I’ll never touch soil I get such great results from coco

2 Likes

Chopped the two gold leafs in the the tent did a cleaning cleaned up my ducting a little and we’ll be putting the new plants in their tonight waiting for wife for that since it’s bucket change night anyway my little widow in the soil isn’t doing much yet it’s getting blown out the water I’ll post some pics tonight of them in their new home

1 Like

proof is in the pudding two seeds dropped same time wife first plant in the bucket mine in soil hydro definitely outgrows soil and theirs my blueberry all setup in new home looking good

1 Like

I see three plants are the 2 small ones the contenders?

Yea the larger one I started before hand it’s the soil and the small hydro

1 Like

Gotcha u guys are pretty neck and neck

1 Like

She’s got me a little in the bucket when you see them in person hers is more than double almost triple size what counts to me is the end product so we shall see I really want to transition out of soil completely once I use up the rest of what I have

1 Like

I’ll take some pics tonight my ww seems to b catching up almost likes hers stalled she has a little yellowing on two of the leaves not sure if it’s calmag or what I’ll post the pics though. I’m gonna get her to make an account on here tonight too so she can read up on things and ask questions as she needs too hopefully she does

1 Like

@Covertgrower do you know how I can go about changing my name maybe

Sure, what do you want it changed to?

You can do shady424 shady was my nickname growing up just rather not have the name that’s up their now. I was stoned when I made this account and didn’t think it through

1 Like

Should be all set!