Grow Log #3 (Growing GG#5) **Weekly Updates!**

Yea, I am good with electronics but not sure what to buy. What spectrum do I go with for the boards you recommended? 3k or 4k? I’ll dig around the forum some later and since I have a model number now and see what I can come up with.

Thanks again Wicked!

Would this set up work for a 4x4 tent?

Week 11 Day 84 (6/12/2019)
Bloom Week 3
PPM: 1090
ph level: 5.7 in the DWC
Feeding : 50mL h202 root bloom calmag and GH Flora

My DWC thanks to the help of the forum has made a 180. Roots are exploding and she has more bud on her atm than my soil. I still plan on ordering light at the end of the week if I get time to build out the set and get it ordered. This new job is keeping me busy. Alright, I’ll shut and show you the good.

Stay Green boys.

3 Likes

It’s Week 4 Bloom, forgot to update it on the post Shame shame :evergreen_tree:

Week 13 Day 91 (6/12/2019)
Bloom Week 5
PPM: 1090
ph level: 5.8 in the DWC
Feeding : 50mL h202 root bloom calmag and GH Flora

Big upgrade for the grow this week boys! Put in a new light! Took some advice and went with QB288x2 kit from HLG. Great kit, well machined I ordered one to see how the product was before investing more. For sure will be picking up a second one for my grow area. The plants are looking amazing, still running the h2o2. Mostly cause root rot got me gun shy not too. Plan on blooming AT LEAST another 4 weeks.

Built a PVC support system for my netpot as the DWC need something to tie off too.

Until Next Week, stay Green! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Week 14 Day 98 (6/27/2019)
Bloom Week 6
PPM: 1400 in DWC, 1100 in Soil
ph level: 5.9 in the DWC
Feeding : 25mL h202 root bloom calmag and GH Flora

Sorry for the late update this week, lost track of the week. It’s been a great week in bloom, both plants have put on a lot of nice flowers. DWC still outperforming the soil in the volume of flower. They smell amazing, 3 more weeks and I’ll be ready to cut. Going to be picking up a second light kit but it’ll only be in this grow for a week before I harvest, can’t wait to see my results. Even more excited for the next cycle be starting those seeds soon!

Until Next week! Stay Green Guys! :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Week 15 Day 105 (6/27/2019)
Bloom Week 7
PPM: 1100 in DWC, 1250 in Soil
ph level: 5.7 in the DWC
Feeding : 7mL Hydro-guard root bloom calmag and GH Flora

Happy Fourth! :us: Been another good week of bud building. The smell is intoxicating when they reach this stage of bloom. Starting to pull back the nutes for the home stretch. The cut will be two weeks from tomorrow. Which is longer than I let my last batch run but I want the girls to get a little extra time with the new light. Unless my Trichomes start looking too cloudy then I may go early but I don’t see that being the case.

Until then, as always, Stay Green Bois! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Week 16 Day 113 (7/11/2019)
Bloom Week 8
PPM: 650 in DWC, 620 in Soil
ph level: 5.8 in the DWC
Feeding : 7mL Hydro-guard calmag and GH Flora

First, let me apologize for the continuity in dating of this log and the day late post. Work has been keeping me busy. The girls are looking great, I am slowly rolling off the nutes in both plants. On Saturday the bucket will be changed for the last time and will only be pH water and a touch of H2O2 to guard against growth in this final week. Been dropping frozen bottles once a day in the bucket to keep my temps in the sweet spot. Next Grow will feature 2 DWC buckets, scrog, and the 3rd bucket with a recirculation pump to avoid having to pull the plant out so late in bloom for a water change.

:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree: Stay Green :smiley: :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Little Saturday, Micro scoped shots. Enjoy!

S20190713_0003 S20190713_0002

1 Like

Looks like you may have a bit longer left than you anticipated, still lots of white pistols, clear trichomes and possibly weigh to be put on yet. They’re your girls though and it’s your call. Happy growing :v:t2:

Week 17

Well the cut was done this morning, I am happy with the yield given my piss poor plant training. I believe after dry I’ll be at double what my last grow was yield wise. The buds on the DWC was by far the largest most dense I have been able to grow up to this point. @Amjk I wanted to let them go abit longer but leaving for a two week cruise next week and had to get it cut. Though this grow went one week longer than my past and I was very happy with those.

I’ll post my yield number once the dry is done.

Thank you everyone for your support and tips! It because of you guys that this forum is such a success in teaching young growers the ropes.

2 Likes

The Haul

I am pretty pleased overall, would have liked a little more weight but that is how it goes, harvest from my two girls was 240 grams or 8.5 ounces of pure fire.

The next grow log will be going live next week, Changing the updates to Saturday to make it easier on my work schedule.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Stay Green all! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like