Grow lights for 2 suoer skunk plants

I meant when I said “It was the directed of light my lefs proceeded” was it was the spectrum of light that was the problem. My lights weren’t close to full spectrum.

That SF1000 will work for a 2x2 area, if you have more than one and a bigger space, just add as many as needed based on manufacturer specs.

I would also get the photone app to check PPFD/PAR/DLI at the top level of your plant canopy. I know the Iphone version barely reads different than the $500.00 Apogee sensor based on side by side testing. if you have an android, the same app is in BETA testing and you can download and use, but be aware beta testing means the app is still in development and that means the readings may not be accurate.

I posted a question about this and was told on Android to use the “full sun” option to the get the most accurate readings for LED light.

1 Like

Man Rio i can’t thank you enough bro :pray: im doing organic soil with eggshells a lil coffee grounds and watering with rabbit manure tea for my 2 area 51 plants still no sign of sex showing. I just thimed both of them 3 days ago and cut off huge sucker leaves to start training them

1 Like

Any other comments suggestions are much appreciated. Thx :muscle:

1 Like

5g pots with a new light i may buy depending on opinions

1 Like

Im gonna start off with sf1000 not the sf1000d . I want to thank everyone for the advice :pray:

1 Like

I can’t express the gratitude im feeling from all of you kind people. I am humbled by your generosity and eagerness to help. Im an older gentleman and almost gave up on thought of … is there anyone left out there that gives a shit … well i know now where to find those people right here … once again thx… mad love from a coonass…

1 Like

Only by helping each other can we improve ourselves personally! At least that is my attitude! :smiley:

2 Likes

Well it’s a great one bro. Thx

1 Like