Grow light Shopping

Kinda but not burn necessarily, just a simple recycle and reproduce.

I appreciate the sarcasm as I am a sarcastic being myself. The OP asked about lights. I can only give my opinion on my experience with these lights. Yes, they will still grow plants (you can do that with CFL’s). Are you getting what you think you’re getting, no.

3 Likes

I personally started out with HLG specifically the 260xl kit dont get me wrong its a great light but the coverage for a 4x2 was not adequate impo i personally switch to Viparspectra P series lights i now run 2 of the Viparspectra P2000 inside my 4x2 and 1 Viparspectra XS2000 in my 27x27 tent and absolutely love the results i get nice big dense resign packs buds i personally would highly recommend the Viparspectra XS4000 for a 4x2 its a 450w light the use the same Samsung LM301B diodes and meanwell drivers now although its a 450w light you will never use that much power in a 4x2 wich is good because it will prolong the life of the light as a whole due to not running it at full power and keeping the components under a full load and it makes it more efficient all that said amazon has the light for 399 with a 40 buck cupon that brings it down to 380 shipped you will not find that bang for buck anywhere else guaranteed if ya do lmk lmao

3 Likes

Thanks for the knowledge! Grobros

1 Like

Ditto on an HLG refurb. They don’t always list the refurbs on their website, so contact them to see what they have, as well as asking about the Dude discount code.

I bought a 150 (watt) Patriot refurb, with a sale too, and it’s much brighter and clearer than my other 150 watt light. Also, it was less expensive than a 150 watt light on sale at Amazon, plus on that one, the manufacturer didn’t back to me when I contacted them about a problem. I returned it back to Amazon.

2 Likes