Grow Light Search

Nice! I ask about your tent because I think I want that for bloom tent. Or I may just put a sectional in the room to divide in half to create a veg/bloom space. 2 adults can have 6 veggn and 6 bloomn in my state. Room is 12x12x10. I’m thinking I can hang lights from ceiling or can just use some tent frames to hang lights. Not sure yet but an adjustment is coming soon!

I am interested in that Green Crack. Let me know how that comes out.

1 Like

Week 5 bloom about 3 to go. Late Oct

1 Like

Gold Leaf

1 Like

I think I might switch to that after this run. I got 1.75 lbs last grow and I think I’ll double that this one. Too much is a real thing…maybe? :thinking:

Superb! Is that growing in a greenhouse?

Green House it is. Decided on that last minute (June). Plan on running Ricky Williams Purple Haze next summer

1 Like

IDK if there could be too much, you never know what the future holds. I say grow while you can. Hopefully the laws get even better. Nothing about this plant is a crime. She’s a gorgeous specimen of a plant. Smells amazing and helps you feel better in many ways! Oh I know it’s medicine, a natural way for me help treat my anxiety,PTSD, depression and sleep. Works better than my other meds. The only side effects I get is a sweet tooth (choc. chip cookies) LOL :grinning:. I better be careful!

All that was said to say this,

KEEP ON GROWING IT!

No doubt! If the grove bags work for long long term storage I’ll just keep stocking them away for a rainier day. If all hell breaks loose, prioritize, and grab the nugs and guns and split!

1 Like

We must be Brothers… I got some grove bags too. Ditched the jars.

1 Like

Thank goodness I never got to buying the jars before someone here told me about the grove bags. Although, looking at nugs through the glass is nice.

Nice look but bulky n noisy. Also not having to add. Boveda is fine with me

Not to mention if you drop those You’re smoking glass.

Hello Grow Family, gope all is growing well.

Thought it was time to provide final harvest indoor grow data under Grow Light Science ProGrow 640.

Cherry Pie: 1 plant 260 grams total. 196 grams of bud. 64 grams small buds and trim that fell through the trimmer.

Unknown strain: 214 grams of bud. I did not weigh the trim but it was less than cherry pie.

So this topic started out as a Grow Light search. I purchased a light (ProGrow640).
I started with 4 plants 2 were male. I chucked them and finished with 2 plants.

My light at finish was 12 inches from canopy at 80% intensity. Par meter was reading 1050ppfd at highest canopy peak level and was in a range between 1050 and 800’s being lowest reading at canopy level.
To my knowledge this is very good for bloom cycle without the use of Co2. I want to say I was in the 600ppfd readings at least 14 inches below canopy. NOTE:I defoliated really heavy for that light penetration.

The buds at the bottom were not larfy they were dense but too small and not worth the hassle but may be great for other usage. If it fell through the trimmer grate it is too small.

Overall I am extremely happy and impressed with tgis light. I never got to use at full power due to my letting the plants get too tall.

474.9 grams total. Not bad I think. First photo grow and first grow under this light.

Standard goal is 1 gram per watt I believe.

Not too far off.

Also, outdoor grow coming down this week.
I got a preview pick for y’all. Hope you enjoy and
KEEP ON GROWING IT!

Gold Leaf pre-cut for sample, day 50 week 8.

2 Likes

Great job Jeffrey :clap: :beers: to you next grow!

1 Like

Thank you, your grows are going well for you as well. Keep in touch, very interested in your grows under the 640.

HeyJB KEEP ON GROWING IT

1 Like

I will throw some updates periodically. I haven’t been keeping as close tabs on my grow as you have been with yours, but I like how you were calculating weight to watt ratio. I’ll be trying to keep a closer tab on this next run.

My tallest colas are at 48 inches now and theyre starting to stack! Just cranked the lights to max. We’ll see how the girls handle.

1 Like

HeyJB you are looking lovely there!

Periodic updates will be great, especially considering that we have the same light.
So my reason for keeping up with the gram per watt factor is electricity consumption. If we’re not producing that, then we’re wasting electricity and losing :moneybag: on the bill.
At least that is what I believe to be true. I have not compared my bill yet but now that I have a par meter, I can dial in better and conserve as much energy as possible and if I can help, I am all in.

The only thing I don’t do is check my posts every day but I will stay in touch. Got my third grow kicking iff now. Clones from :cherries: Pie and Gold Leaf. Took a while to get em going but they are alive and I got my first clone attempt success. I will send a pic.

Wishing everyone Peace and Prosperity and remember to
KEEP ON GROWING IT!

1 Like

Took about 4wks but I got my first clones ready to take off. Just started LST.

May not be the best looking but they made it! 4 cherry pie 2 gold leaf. Got 2 clones from MASS MED star pupil and sour pupil.

Wishing y’all Peace and Prosperity and
KEEP ON GROWING IT

1 Like

Nice! That’s quite a few youngens there! What are the smaller bags on the right side of the pic?

2 autos on the right