Grow Light Search

Yeah so I just got the light myself, so I am experimenting myself. During seedling 40 to 36inches on low intensity maybe 40%. After about 2 weeks 30 to 24 inches at 50%. Leave at 50% through veg the girls should be growing up to the light. Last week of veg light up to 60% at about 24 inches from canopy. Week 1 flower 60%. Week 2 and 3 flower up intensity to 80% watch your girls weeks 4 5 6 100%. Week 7 80 % and week 8 move light down to about 18 inches at 60% until harvest. That is my guideline. I will make adjustments accordingly during the grow. Take your time and you will figure it out. Your environment may differ from mine and that could change your approach.

The one thing I learned on my first grow is that leds don’t appear to need to be so close to the canopy.

I also think you can have your lights closer at lower intensity to save energy.

I was thinking in general about 18 to 24 inches inches from canopy at 60% to 80% for entire grow and go from there.

Only multiple runs with the lights will get us better at our craft.

You can follow the Manufacturers guide as well.

You can also give Kevin a call at Grow Light Science.

I hope this helps some, keep me posted. I got real busy lately but will be posting my grow soon!

If any more experienced growers has any suggestions your reply is more than welcome!

Peace and Happy Growing to y’all

2 Likes

I’m pretty stoked to see how these affect my next grow. The light intensity is pretty amazing. Now I know why they make those schnazzy grow glasses. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes they are. Well you got a good light, just remember less is best until you dial in and learn your plants, light etc…

Keep me posted with your grow!

Ttys…

Peace and Happy Growing to you.

1 Like

Thanks Jeffrey. I sure will.

I picked up the progrow 320 and I and attest as everyone else has never did I expect him the actual owner answer the phone and answer all of my questions. It’s what sold me on the company he’s a stand up guy that will take care of u in the event u have failure with gls product… not sponsored just a happy ass customer with paid fair dollar for an amazing light

2 Likes

Currently at day 3 with the progrow 320 and 2 days since topping im 26” above the girls at 40% (122 actual watts from the wall) in a 2x4

1 Like

2 Likes

Hello to my grow family, I hope all is growing well for y’all.

This is my current grow, Cherry Pie under the ProGrow640. They are sixty days in and I should have flipped to flower a couple of weeks ago but unforseen circumstances delayed my grow. So I got to clean up their bottoms, top for even canopy, get some clones going and hopefully a successful harvest about 8 weeks from now.

Well fam, that’s the plan, from this rookie.
First Photos, if interested I guess stay tuned!

Yeah took me a while to make a decision but talking with the Kevin for as long as I did plus the review I received from Eric from Led Grow Light Depot. He could have swayed me to another brand and he actually spoke quite extensively about lights and at the end of the day said Grow Light Science ranks right up there with the top name brands at a lower cost. I find that most of the top companies basically use tbe same components.

I am not sponsored as well and have not told Kevin I helped influence a grower or two to take a look at his lights. LOL😄.

Just here for the love of the grow Cannabis is a beautiful plant the lush green os stunning.

4 Likes

Gonna be a monster! Nice job.

Thanks again @Jeffrey3 for the light recommendation. The 2- 640s are really kicking some ass. 18 inches at 100% and lovin it!

4 Likes

Glad I could help. Nice Colas, looks like you added infrared.

What week you in? Looking close.

Big up to the 640!

1 Like

Thanks Jeffrey. I’m in week 8 right now and yes, I added a couple red bars to the mix. Very exciting to be so close to my first harvest!

Great work, heading towards your first harvest, must be amazing.

Keep growing my friend!

1 Like

14 days under the pro grow 320

3 Likes

Very cool :sunglasses:

Love that beautiful green, new life on a short journey, what a beautiful thing!

ProGrow320 putting in work, keep on growing on.

1 Like

Loving the light @Jeffrey3 so far I’m running it at 40% 120 watts @ 22-25” and crushing veg it’s unbelievable

2 Likes

Hey Soliddawg321 Glad the grow is working out for you.

Send some pics. Keep on growing on Brother!

2 Likes

U can follow along and kick some ideas to me along the way man have quite a bit going on

2 Likes

Gonna hand you another thank you now and one more when I harvest! The coverage is really fantastic and talk about delivering the density level 10 I had hoped for!

2 Likes