Grow Journal - Super Silver Haze, Gold Leaf and Purple Haze (Platinum Mix Pack)

Thanks @MattyBear .

1 Like

@Coltfire these are what I use the supplimental lighting on…

How much yeild would you end up with , if all goes to plan @Mudcrab01

Not sure hoping for 5 ounces each. I can never tell yields and it’s always hard to tell yield at this point but, I will be well down on their full potential I think.

Thats the other problem i have, i want a pound per plant, or close to it

2 Likes

@Coltfire… Well you never know do the right things from the start, and good strains and plenty of light you will get there.

What do you normally get from similar grows.

@Mudcrab01 , i grow 6 at a time , and end up with berween 5 /8 pounds depending on strain. Thats a summer grow, and normally dont worry about a winter crop, but trying somethings different this year,

1 Like

@Coltfire… That’s a good haul an average of 1 pound a plant already, and they must be solid plants for you and be happy and healthy also.

You will have no worries doing that again.

I wouldn’t know what these will do yield wise…I normally gorilla grow.

1 Like

Short Update:

The stretch has started so I think I have to up my Tucking Tetris game now…will be an interesting time that’s for sure…

3 Likes

Not much to update for the journal, except tucking continues, not much else but tucking :joy::joy::joy:… “three ladies all in a row…”

4 Likes

Loving your set up @Mudcrab01!

1 Like

Thanks @MattyBear

I really didn’t have a lot of options for this grow. I have to keep them low due to the low roof height and size of plants, and that I don’t have a lot of verticle height, and the greenhouse was used mainly for stealth.

That said it has worked out alright with the ability to use supplimental lighting and keep pests out, while lessening the impact of monsoon rains and stifling heat up to 39c in the early days was also a bonus.

4 Likes

Getting sick of Tetris today so I thought I would take a few more pictures.

Front view of the plants.

3 Likes

Side View Gold

4 Likes

Side View Purple

2 Likes

Side View Silver

6 Likes

Short Update: First week of flower.

Gold:

5 Likes

Purple:

5 Likes

Silver:

7 Likes

I just ran out of likes, but they are looking really good!

3 Likes