Grow Journal - Super Silver Haze, Gold Leaf and Purple Haze (Platinum Mix Pack)

I don’t"nt know how big your greenhouse is but my experience with this one is I have both doors open and 4 windows open my highest temp so far was 113 humidity @Mudcrab01 @32 % and fan running maybe you can lift the bottom of your hose up a little or a carbon filter may be in order is this your first grow in g.h?. If it gets to hot with no ventilation it may spell trouble I hope not.There are more professional s here that probably no more than me I’m just going by my own experience I wish you well I talk to you when I’m over this

1 Like

Still a pretty cool idea !!! What do y normally pull dry per plant. Guesstimate !!

1 Like

To be honest never weighed it in…that said I used to always Gorilla Grow also.

Hoping to get around 5 ounces of each plant and will be happy. What about yourself @Jam

1 Like

This seems like a reasonable goal to me. Remind me, how big are the screens again?

1 Like

@Bogleg screens are around 85cm x 55cm or just over 33 in x 21 inches.

Time will tell on yield really just happy if the plants stay healthy the whole time and then see what follows :blush:

3 Likes

3-5 each depending on strain but usually 3-5. Hoping to beat that by a little this round. Thats indoor… Also outdoors when do they finish ??? September ??

1 Like

@Jam not sure, I am doing the greenhouse grow this time so I am expecting to veg for up to another 10 days at this stage then flip to flower and they will most likely be done in August for me.

Short Update: Tucking Tetris continues…

3 Likes

@Mudcrab01, hey hope your day will bring big results, I’m going to try my best to post start to finish,well I don"nt think any one want’s to see seedlings there are tons of them.I started in april 1st and they are about 2 ft now. I generally get up @ 3 a.m. I own several very large green houses some where in the states and they are taking up most of my time. I will tag you at the end of the process and see about starting a grow journal my houses are fully automated but they still have to be moved in and out of the process it never end’s there are only a hand full of people I trust and they have been with me for years this friggen surgery and there is still no rest for the wicked lol.please feel free to contact me have a great day,and I"ll see you @ the other end

1 Like

Hah - I love that term. I am stealing it if you don’t mind. I spent over an hour tying things down in the past day on mine. Tedious - but thankfully I brought a camp chair down to my tent and was able to sit down for most of it.

2 Likes

I use an old fertilser bucket.

1 Like

How do u follow a thread ?? Please help

1 Like

@Jam look above where you reply here…click the exclamation mark in blue to select what you wish to do.

Short Update - Pre- flowering:

Was due to do the flip to flower Sunday however the nets are near where they need to be. Silver is well ready and Gold not far behind, and as I expected above Purple is ready in maturity but could grow out the screen far more. That said she is full for what she is.

I did say I would flower it at the same time irrespective and so will flip them all tomorrow.

5 Likes

Update have flipped to flower today.

Gold 6 days ago

Gold this morning

5 Likes

Purple 6 days ago

This morning

5 Likes

Silver 6 days ago

This morning

10 Likes

Time to switch to flowering nutes…first time trying this product so hang on it will be interesting to see how it does. Plan is to use at 1/2 the rate recomended, and slowly increasing the dose over time and keeping a good eye on the plants while I do it…

1 Like

Have found out with this scrog screen set up design, that being able to tighten individual strings slightly, or loosen individual strings has helped. It has helped in the way it essentially bridges the gap as it were when a top is not quite long enough for the next hole but getting a little long for its current hole. Has worked well…

“Tucking Tetris continues”…

3 Likes

They look great @Mudcrab01 loving the outdoor Scrogs!

1 Like