Grow Journal - Super Silver Haze, Gold Leaf and Purple Haze (Platinum Mix Pack)

Sounds good @Mudcrab01

2 Likes

Very interesting - may I ask why you have vegged for so long?

1 Like

Trying to build and make the most of the root base I can achieve, also to keep the plants low low and build a strong branch network, to support a strong flowering process. Plus with the size pots I have (20 gal) and the strains I have it makes sense.

To be honest I am also interested to see how it impacts total yield and what quality the flowers come out like.

I also want to see how it impacts the yield on bubble hash and the quality of that also.

5 Likes

So have dropped the screen height, and strung the nets. Bright pink :joy::joy::joy::joy: @SmoknGranny @Momtomask, all good the die is not transferable.

The plants are really low and I am now concentrating on branch fattening and building a good root base while they reach for the net.

Next order of business is to clean a few the smaller stems on the weekend.

Photos to follow.

1 Like

Screens lowered and strung.

@Coltfire

5 Likes

Gold Leaf. Some light burn evident from me being impatient and turning the red dimmer up a little to much.

4 Likes

Purple a little younger than the others as had poor germ rate.

3 Likes

Silver

3 Likes

I’m on my phone plus I have a hard time with dark colors, are there holes in the tub? They’re on sale this weekend for $4/each :slightly_smiling_face: I have no problem with your colored strings. I can see those :grin:
I actually think it’s a good way to color code different strains!

1 Like

It’s builders string heaps of colours. Also can lay it tIght as it has some flex in it for when the plants push the screen.

Yes there are plenty of drainage holes in the tubs. Have drilled holes for drainage, and for the tie downs but.

1 Like

So just holes in the bottom and what was needed for the net supports, right?

1 Like

Correct a lot of holes in the bottom and drilled heaps of smaller holes around the lip of the tub for tie downs.

To provide an idea how low these are the some photos- first the Golds main stem.

2 Likes

Got it :+1:
Catch ya tomorrow. Need to get some rest as I will be up and down with the dogs while these storms roll through. Plus under tornado watch :cry:.

1 Like

Purples

1 Like

Silver’s

1 Like

Stay safe @SmoknGranny

Thanks my friend. From past experience I knew that this weather was coming. Local lore says wait until Mother’s Day before planting. Sure thing that bad weather happens right before MD :grin:

2 Likes

Short update - whilst feeding the girls this morning I had my glasses on for once and discovered that for the last four weeks I have been under feeding my girls nuets buy 50% of the recommended rates ha ha. Slaps myself in the head something so simple yet I have missed it lol, payed to wear glasses this morning.

Clearly changed the volume of nutes and fed them. Feeling like a turkey here :joy::joy::joy:.

5 Likes

I can’t see anything without my cheaters :nerd_face:

I really think I am going to try this set up. I have been wanted to try a scrog and have trained three of my plants to look somewhat like yours. Not quite mainlining but a wee bit.

3 Likes