Grow Journal - Super Silver Haze, Gold Leaf and Purple Haze (Platinum Mix Pack)

That was an awesome 420th post. They look great man. You’ve got the touch :muscle:

2 Likes

Beautiful buds my dude! :v:

2 Likes

@Redeyedranger thanks mate.

1 Like

@MattyBear thanks mate what’s been happening have been popping on and off here quick of late. Just having a time of it at the moment what’s news?

Oh about to put a couple of autos in tomorrow if I can find the motivation :blush:.

2 Likes

Gold will get the cut tomorrow morning early.

5 Likes

Silver now all alone on her own…a while longer for this one…good ole stretchy @Bogleg :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Been super busy with family the past week. Been spending a lot of time in the lab lately with a few new projects. If they work out, you’ll know, I’ll make sure of it :wink::v:

1 Like

Gold is down…

6 Likes

i really like the set up @Mudcrab01
short and wide!

2 Likes

Just beautiful!! Congrats on the chop! What autos are you thinking of dropping? To grow in or out?

1 Like

Thanks @Momtomask outdoor greenhouse grow…Blue Berry Auto and Amnesia Haze Auto.

1 Like

Nice choices for strains! I’m already thinking of getting a bigger greehouse for next year! This year’s Greenhouse was very spontaneous and it’s main purpose was to get me some room indoors. I will wait to see what the harvest is like before making a purchase because so many people talk about bud rot that I have no idea how this will turn out! It has been super enjoyable so far but we still have August, September and October to get through. I literally do not know what I’m doing but time will tell!

3 Likes

I have been lucky as yet with rot…I just have a fan that seems to have worked well. Climate here is monsoon tropical

3 Likes

How goes the harvest my friend? I finally managed to really clean up underneath both my SSH girls! They are still ridiculously out of control but I am hoping they don’t hit the roof! Fingers crossed!

6 Likes

I gotta read this whole thing so you may get a few notifications from me

1 Like

I know I am kinda late posting but I was just browsing. You really have the talent for cannabis or probably anything that has roots. I always love your pictures. If I was as young and healthy as you I would like to think I could do as good, maybe. Hope you don’t mind me snooping on you again. @Momtomask

2 Likes