Grow Journal - Super Silver Haze, Gold Leaf and Purple Haze (Platinum Mix Pack)

This little one I took off a week ago for tomorrow…

9 Likes

Awful yummy :yum: looking :blush:

1 Like

Beautiful bud!

1 Like

Looks ok…but airy really…looking forward to sampling it tomorrow while I do the chop @SmoknGranny

1 Like

@Big123 just in time this harvest actually…been struggling a little lately with some things that still follow me from my Army days but the herb helps me get to sleep and stay asleep.

2 Likes

Harvest eve Trichomes from PH.

7 Likes

Going into week 8 of Flower:

PH got the chop yesterday and is now hanging.

GL showing signs it maybe ready in 7-10 days.

SSH looks like another 14 days for it which would take it to around 10-11 weeks in flower.

Trying a plant recovery experiment with PH to see if it is capable of reveg post stem drill.

Also pulled the trigger on some new beans all autos so that will be a learning experience. They say wait for 25 business days however in my experience if they have not arrived in 10 they are not going to.

4 Likes

Sample bud went ok mind it was taken a week and a half before the harvest.

2 Likes

It always gets better after it has time to cure.

1 Like

Hey mudcrab. I’m also growing Purple Haze and thought it had a longer flower period like 9-10 weeks. Is that the first one you’ve grown?

1 Like

Hi @Redeyedranger first PH and first ILGM strain. Depends where you look at their flowering times some say longer some say shorter. I think ILGM outline 8 or 9 weeks. I just went by how it developed and when the hairs and trichomes were ready.

1 Like

Washed the trim today…

7 Likes

Tri’s from Gold today thinking another 6-10 days. At about 60% colour on the hairs and none starting to recede.

1 Like

5 Likes

Looks like 2 weeks or so from the pistils. She’s packing weight on for you, let her and she’ll reward you! :v:

3 Likes

Looks beautiful by the way :wink:

3 Likes

@MattyBear thanks yes she is about 50/50 on pistols on most of them and that’s top down also. I agree at least 10 days…no doubt she will let me know on the way through.

3 Likes

Ole Stretchy Silver hasn’t made a photo for a while…she has a while to go.

10 Likes