Grow Journal - Super Silver Haze, Gold Leaf and Purple Haze (Platinum Mix Pack)

Gold Leaf

1 Like

Super Silver Haze

3 Likes

They have recently been placed into their finishing 100l /22 gal pots now for a long veg. Had to pull them down a little again. Now time to get some height.

Sorry about the pic never been really good with them.

1 Like

Gold Leaf

4 Likes

Purple Haze

3 Likes

Super Silver Haze

3 Likes

I like the idea of larger pots. @Mudcrab01

2 Likes

Three days in the larger pots they are coming along nicely.

Gold

3 Likes

Purple - a little one sided but will pull it together on the Scrog.

3 Likes

Silver

2 Likes

Funny, I have those totes also, but I used them for soilless… lol @Mudcrab01

1 Like

They should go ok, just needed the capacity as I plan to veg a while on all plants. 100 litre pots should do ok. This was their third and final transplant and each time have hit them with a rooting compound, they normally explode a week after so these will be approaching the net in around 7days I think. Thinking of that I had better string the Scrog net soon but :joy:.

1 Like

When you plant to do a scrog you definitely need more roots. Those totes are the perfect size for that. They look great @Mudcrab01 I’m following along.

1 Like

Ha ha time will tell hey? Dry season has started here and the day time temps runing between 30-25 C. Night time around 25-22 C. Needed to change the light timer as the days have gotten shorter now also. That said once the veg is done dropping the supplemental lighting right off. At that stage the night time temps get down between 22-16 C so it will be interesting to see if the Purple goes Purple :joy::joy:

1 Like

I always enjoy the colors that come out in different strains. Cooler temps definitely assist with that. @Mudcrab01 sorry out of likes still.

1 Like

Plants are looking very nice! I grew two of these three my last grow (GL and SSH) - in hydro though.

1 Like

How did they go?

Gold Leaf on the top, SSH on the bottom.

I got just over 8oz from the GL and almost 7oz from the SSH. GL buds are a little loose for my liking, but they smoke well. They were in veg for 60 days and went around 11 weeks in flower.

7 Likes

i call that a win @Bogleg

2 Likes