Grow Journal - Super Silver Haze, Gold Leaf and Purple Haze (Platinum Mix Pack)

@garrigan62 I think you know already :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I was going to guess bottom GL one too!

1 Like

Well I am too busy admiring the sugar - and on my IPad the pictures are side by side so I am confused. But given that I have Gold Leaf and Purple Haze growing right now - I have a pretty good idea what’s what :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Momtomask… Do tell lol… you like @garrigan62 probably have a fair idea what I have done lol

2 Likes

Well I think you could not possibly be a dullard - not matter what!

1 Like

Oh you will laugh when you find out…

1 Like

Because purple shows on a plant named Purple Haze? But you thought . . .

1 Like

Ha ha very close…

1 Like

Ya think…banana

2 Likes

Well what’s the verdict ?

2 Likes

@Momtomask and @garrigan62 Ok ok…so it would appear that when transplanting The GL and PH many months back I also happened to do it while drinking and smoking pretty hard on the same evening. Fast forward to the last two weeks and something for me just didn’t sit right with the GL grow for me. Fast forward to today and after seeing the leaves and sitting back and thinking about @Bogleg statement that it looked very different to his grow, and my mate coming around the penny dropped.

I have the night I transplanted mixed the tags up on the GL and PH.

Let the hazing begin :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:…has to be up for ILGM forum dullard of the year for sure.

Thinking of naming the PH …Gurple for a laugh.

7 Likes

It was a GL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

1 Like

Yes clearly, but had grown concerned recently as it didn’t look right lol…those concerns all added up this morning​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:never transplanting when drinking and smoking ever again lol :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Has to be dullard of the year material surely

2 Likes

One of my outdoor plants doesn’t have a tag on it at all - but luckily (from pics mostly) I know it’s a SSH - I’m positive the tag is buried in the 5 gallon pot but will have to wait til harvest to see if I’m right :relaxed:

1 Like

@Momtomask means my journal has been accurate how ever swap GL and PH around lol

1 Like

Purple - entering week 7 of flower today. Will be harvesting this in around 7-10 days.

4 Likes

Silver: entering week 7 flower

5 Likes

Gold: Entering week 7 flower.

8 Likes

Looks like Purple gets the cut tomorrow…best shots with a difficult mic.

4 Likes