Grow Journal - Super Silver Haze, Gold Leaf and Purple Haze (Platinum Mix Pack)

Great job man! The stretch is on! Gonna have some nice colas :v::+1:

1 Like

@MattyBear here is hoping for some good colas problem is I just can’t tuck anymore…

1 Like

Are you tucking kidding me? What the tuck man? I’m just tucking with you! Haha I feel you bro… I just pruned my Scrog a few days ago because the leaves wouldn’t stay tucking tucked! Lmao

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: @MattyBear I have been taking leaves the whole way through to expose bud sites and reduce mould risk. Living in the tropics provides some benefits but the risk of mould is extreme so I have been defoliating along the way. Will do the undercanopy tomorrow as there is a fair bit of crap there I don’t need.

Truth is the amount of leaves removed over a two week period of this off three plants to me has been a surprise. I had 3/4 of a shopping bag of leaves.

3 Likes

Everything looks fantastic @Mudcrab01 I love the side shot pics along with the top down ones. So you don’t want 126 colas :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:@Momtomask if they would be 126 huge ones yes lol but I think as good as genetics are a plant has the ability only to support so many well. Would sooner have 50 good ones that were fully supported rather than 126 ok ones if that makes sense.

That said the plants are in control so what they deliver in regards to colas I just need to feed and support their growth to make the best of what I am provided.

3 Likes

Makes perfect sense - but I am curious - does topping and fimming and scrogging to produce more colas lessen the bud’s potency?

1 Like

@Momtomask I would say not but each time you do it you multiply your bud sites but reduce some size in them.

Then again having never SCROGed before I am not sure in regards the the end product. That said in some weeks will provide an update on quality of potency :blush:

2 Likes

Looking absolutely awesome :clap:t2: and the best is yet to come :grin:

1 Like

@SmoknGranny hope so has been a fairly long road and very keen to try them…

1 Like

Entering week three of flower…a couple of different shots from Gold. Seems to be leading the charge at the moment.

4 Likes

Hi @Mudcrab01 - so I transplanted the bonsai plants today and the shape was certainly rectangular and quite an adventure fitting in the new grow bag/box (11x18x16)

Will scrog them once I get a little more soil and they have acclimated to the greenhouse! Fingers crossed my friend!

9 Likes

@Momtomask they look like they held together well. I use transplanting round pots until they go to the finishing pot. You got skills doing that :+1:

Healthy plants they look also and the change they will love you for it.

2 Likes

they look great @Momtomask
i’m hoping that they really explode in growth!
hard work pays off!

3 Likes

Week 3 of Flowering done moving into the 4th

2 Likes

Gold Leaf

8 Likes

Purple Haze

9 Likes

i cannot count all of the budsites…lol
awesome work @Mudcrab01

3 Likes

Super Silver Haze

9 Likes

@BIGE I tired and gave up didn’t have the patience will just wait until harvest to work it out.

2 Likes