Grow Journal - Super Silver Haze, Gold Leaf and Purple Haze (Platinum Mix Pack)

Looking good :+1: I see some great Smokn days in your future !!!

2 Likes

Will start introducing flowering nutes today. Commencing on weaker concentration and slowly increase over time. Having never used it before on a grow I am not sure the effect it will have on them.

That said I use this regularly on flowering plants and vegetables and even with plant recovery on many and other varied plants with great success.

So just marking the day in the journal that they commenced for the ladies.

4 Likes

That’s great as a PK boost! Pure form and not watered down, I like it :v:

2 Likes

@MattyBear yes but by concentration it quite high so probably go half solution and build up over time to see how they respond. I am using it for flowering nutes entirely. That’s the normal approach I use for other plants and it works well. Not sure how the Grow will respond to it as I haven’t used it before on a grow.

Time will tell but I think the results will be good.

1 Like

Looking good perfect scrogging lol @Mudcrab01

1 Like

Iv already got a list for pic pipe and tech screws and some joins. @Mudcrab01 you should have copy waited it. Great idea !!!

1 Like

Ha ha @Jam not sure if it is perfect scrogging but it has worked well for me given the constraints I am growing in, as I said I normally gorilla grow…this is my first ever scrog so can only get better from here. Learnt a lot thus far and have much to go.

The sceen set up has helped that’s for sure and changing the net size early was a good thing. There are plenty set ups around to look at mate and take from what you find and use it for what ever works for you is best.

@SmoknGranny here is hoping just want enough smoke to last me a while…not sure what plans the plants have but :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@MattyBear thanks I am pretty happy that they are healthy so far…

1 Like

Short Update: Added flowering nutes today at 3/4 strength. Decided against it the other day opting for another veg feed that time.

3 Likes

About 3/4 of the way through week two of flower and added the flowering Nutes this morning. Got home and checked them now, Gold was showing me these all over…

4 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

Awesome! They’re gonna explode now through the stretch :v:

1 Like

@MattyBear here is hoping, I still have fair few sites to travel north as it were. That said there are around 126 holes in the screen total and I don’t plan on filling each one.

I normally gorilla grow, so just happy if these which are my first scrog attempts stay healthy for the entire grow, and if they yield me around 5 ounces each I will be happy enough.

3 Likes

Who doesn’t love 5oz per plant @Mudcrab01 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hope to set up this SSH girl in a big tote like that this weekend.

6 Likes

she looks lovely @Momtomask
5 zipps pp make me smile!!
i’m hoping one day i’ll grow a pounder!!!

4 Likes

What will kill me is how much I need to take from under that canopy. I hope I can get some really good clones because there’s a lot of good growth there. I’m not usually hesitant about defoliating but this will be a lot. Now that I think about it - I should do it in a few batches.

4 Likes

i see some great looking clones from here!:smiley:

2 Likes

@Momtomask that’s a good looking plant she will go really well in a larger container.

1 Like