Grow Journal She Popped [DAY 1]

Yeah I read that too I seen the one I kill it I seen just one lil mite I have a fan in the room it’s just I think when I leave I close that window with the fan in it when I leave which sucks because when I come back home humanity yesterday was nuts so I knew right away damm kinda thought I could be making good homes for bugs in this temp so and medium got dry because wasent home one day and I heard dry soil they love so I also rigged another old comp cpu fan up to blow on her too I know dosent take em away but does make them harder to reproduce I wonder were they came from grow is super clean nothing came from outside no clones staight from seeds only thing I’m thinking is one my good friend had some perlite and I needed some and she stored it in her garage can that be away because soul store bought bags ?? @PurpNGold74 @Countryboyjvd1971 @boardsbird

1 Like

Nature is nature bro. No big worry. Just keep an eye out for more. And take a few preventative measures. Good early catch! Im constantly eyeing my girls. They havent been outside much in the last week because of extra attention. But whenever i did it was a 45 minute affair bringing them inside

Bro I was just going start doing that I got 7 foot tall fence but I live in a shitty neighbourhood someone prolly steal her sucks I lost my pitty he was amazing idiot deterent I think she. Is a okay

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 let’s see how your girls are doing

Gotcha. Out n about right now. But soon as i get home

Swizeet

Wow went check o. Plants these two different bugs :bug: n them it all indoor two look @PurpNGold74 @Countryboyjvd1971

Im not sure of either. The top looks like a grass hopper of some kind. The second like some type of aphid until i zoomed in and saw wings. Either way both would be dead on arrival.

2 Likes

What u means. Death on arrival @PurpNGold74

I dont do critters in my soil. They would have had to meet mister boot. Only things i let go now are actual spiders (rarely) and ladybugs (rarely seen)

I would dust some food grade de on the top of the soil and Dust the plants also maybe a few sticky traps in the grow room also

1 Like

Thx good friend :yum:

1 Like

Here she is Too date :stuck_out_tongue::yum: @boardsbird @PurpNGold74 @Countryboyjvd1971 @NavyVet420 @boardsbird

2 Likes

Is there any true leaves because in the moving of her I cracked one coleydon leave that wouldn’t kill her right ?? @boardsbird @Countryboyjvd1971

@Sativa4Me, I broke one of the coleydon leaves in half on one of my current girls and I thought I had killed her. She is one of the best growing girls so far.

Yeah I only snapped a tiny piece and she looks look beautiful growing fast thx do I have any true leaves I’m such a NOOB @NavyVet420

1 Like

Ues you have true leaves
The theee finger leaves are tru leaves
And she will start grow more fingers as she gets taller youll be ok :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

@Sativa4Me, we all gotta start somewhere, I just started growing this year and I have gained a wealth of information from awesome members of this forum. Cheers to everyone :beers:.

She is looking good my friend! Very good. Growing like… a weed!

1 Like

I think I got a deffinentcy I’m not sure tho ? The leaves looked a little powdery not powder mildew I hope so I took a q-tip with pHd water and rub the leaves is that not good to do ?? I use this ph down and Ph up @NavyVet420 @Countryboyjvd1971 @boardsbird SilentHippie

1 Like