Grow Journal She Popped [DAY 1]

Yeah there is She’s eating here’s a pic she looks happy to my knowledge​:hugs::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:!! @boardsbird image|375x500

2 Likes

Day 3 Since popped She’s Doing Great :+1: @PurpNGold74 @boardsbird @SmoknGranny

3 Likes

All I see the :maple_leaf: doing > :pray:t3: And I’m :grin:! LoL

:pray:t3:.

2 Likes

ICan’t member where the advice came but I’m trying new things and let’s see if this one does anything for my Bebe who looks green and healthy as shit so I’m hoping I did not raise the acidic level too much and plants can thrive since I heard it needs mad Nitrogen in the Veg Stage :yum: @boardsbird @SmoknGranny

3 Likes

She’s beautiful. But be wary feeding before cotyledons fall off.

Too early for Teas u think ?

@PurpNGold74 You got yours Harvested brother ?

Nah. She is almost a month into flower. The others just pups. N teas are like the nutes just organic. You can but its a waste at this point. A bit of water around the edges will make your roots reach to drink

I see thx buddy going around the edge so gets to the roots you mean you don’t use no nutes n the seedling stage no boost at all of anything bro ? What lights you using again for seedling and flower??

1 Like

Seedlings n clones are fine under anything honestly. A couple 13w leds will keep them growing. Or t5 fluorescents.

1 Like

I use this till I get my LED

Shit that why it’s sooo important you check your seedlings/plants EVERYDAY ! I caught spider mites hopfully quick enough started spinning fabric on far end pot I looked hard don’t see nothing else the plant looks totally untouched but heard take a plant out overnight and down side is I got no spinosoap or anything except using more air and controlling the temp too but I’m in 65 range with is good for seedlings no?? Any advice guys don’t want lose my plants to those buggers :confused: @PurpNGold74 @SilentHippie @SmoknGranny @boardsbird @Countryboyjvd1971 @NavyVet420

3 Likes

Will isopropyl alcohol kill mites? @PurpNGold74 @SilentHippie @SmoknGranny @Countryboyjvd1971 @NavyVet420

1 Like

Not sure. But a good coat of food grade DE on top of your soil will kill them. It shreds their exoskeleton. And good windflow will make them fight to stay. Maybe hook up an oscillating fan to blow ur babies a bit

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know how you soil guys do it. never seen a bug in my grow :sunglasses:

Yea. Ive battled Pillars n a couple mites very early. Also a few aphid looking things. All in all. Soil + outdoors = when not if

Maybe take the diffuser off the light. and keep it low, your plants will do good. just keep and eye on if they start stretching

I came out to my melon garden to only stocks, a stampede of pillars ate every leaf on about 10 plants “About a 1/4 of stump left coming out of the ground”

Hipe this helps folks

2 Likes