Grow journal pictures

I just love how these plants form they are just so beautiful

How’s everyones Plants been :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I lost three babies due to heat going to wait a week and drop some seeds. They were still super small

2 Likes

This is my favorite phase of the plants life

8 Likes

@BobbyDigital oh man, who dosent, beautiful plant you have their!!

1 Like

Thank you! Wish I would have cloned her but with how rough she started I figured she’d be a crap pheno.

1 Like

@BobbyDigital I just peeped your account , you have grown some mean ass plants ! Congrats on ur knowledge. Trying to learn about cloning soon

2 Likes

You win some you lose some. :frowning: @Carol4486 good luck on your next grow!!! Will be looking around for your updates

1 Like

2 plants vegged 10 days in a 4x8 one week after flip. I can only fit two.

1 Like

Congrats on the baby! This is my White Widow Auto sitting in ice water (1/2 gallon ice in about 3 gallons water, will do another 1/2 morning and night for another few days) bath before harvest on Thursday Love this time of year (except humidity, I grow outdoors)!!

3 Likes

I appreciate that. I’m a noob and everything I’ve learned was from combing through every thread I can find on here.

4 Likes

Nice work guy’s keep it up​:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Wow! Some pretty green in them there pics!
If not for the friendly people and advice here I would never scrogged or even have a pic to show. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Best way to learn about it is to just do it. It’s teally easy.

3 Likes

1 Like

Awesome pics, y’all! Here’s a White Widow fem and a regular Chocolope getting ready for harvest in a couple weeks I think.
I have to say thanks to everyone on this forum for all the help I’ve gotten just from perusing through stuff and finally asking questions. I have read books and researched till my eyes blurred, but the ability to ask a question specific to your own plant is simply fantastic! Kudos to everyone on this forum for being super decent humans!

4 Likes

Hi @jimi , Beautiful buds you got there! Which one is the chocolpoe? The bottom pic? Because I flooded my container and my labels washed away Lol. I have a Chocolope on day 40 of flower looks like your bottom pic. I do not know how to link my grow journal here (First time scrogging) feel free to take a look if ya get a chance sometime.

I would bet my grow it’s tbe bottom pic

Me too! Well, not my whole grow :sweat_smile:

Hey there @Teacherttom1, yep, bottom is the Chocolope. I’d love to look at your journal, so I will look for your name. I’m not good at knowing how to post with different things either. These 2 are at day 48 of flowering. I just harvested my auto og kush, and I fear it may have been too early, but we’ll see. I’m off to check out your grow journal.

1 Like

Awsome ,thought so! Thanks for getting back! Mine ar at day 43 today and did a little taking of the treasure!:sweat_smile:, goog to know cause All my tags went into the soil so now I know which is which!:laughing: always welcome my friend and thanks for you service!