Grow journal/last TOPIC ever

Avoid stress. Agreed.

1 Like

@Covertgrower @BobbyDigital @Nicky @peachfuzz @MattyBear @Jaydawg6528 @DebbieM @Mr_Wormwood @CygnusX1 so here’s the latest of my girls,

7 Likes

Accidentally posted 2 of the same one!! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Nice, is it as off center of the pot, or just the way it looks? Not that it matters, I’m just ocd about weird shot like that

She looks happy and healthy

I meant they look happy

@Mr_Wormwood I’m honestly not sure I have her as centered as I thought was best, and I have her bent down for training, so that’s prolly it

@Covertgrower @peachfuzz @BobbyDigital why is she doing this? It’s those few leaves and it’s just the one plant

2 Likes

Any chance you may have spilled some water / nutes on her?

4 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes

Well I really don’t think that’s it you guys, I haven’t fed since the night before last, and when I did I’m 100% positive I DID NOT spill anything on any of their leaves, now what I did do was put some recharge in the bucket last res change and opened my bucket today to completely black roots, which was ONLY from sediment from the recharge, and rinsed right off, and are right back to pearly white hairy roots in a new bucket, without recharge, so I’m not sure what it is, but I’ll monitor closely, and update if it gets better or worse

3 Likes

@BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @Mr_Wormwood @MattyBear so this is the one I went with, I did notice it’s only 50 GPD, so is that good or bad, or average, and do I have to replace filter’s and such in these things, I will get it today, but just figured I’d ask anyways, considering I’ll have the owners manual, when it gets here

1 Like

50gpd is pretty normal. You will have to change filters eventually depending on usage. It’s easy enough to know when if you have a TDS meter. As the filters get used up the ppm will start to rise.

3 Likes

Lol that’s high tech
I don’t know anything about such new fangled devices

It’s another expense for water , rain water is free if you can store enough of it and not get caught I think :thinking:, I just keep about 10 gallon jugs of rain water in rotation for my nutrients , I catch mines from the shop out back are a 10 gallon fish tank with a few gold fish :fish: is much cheaper in the long term when it comes to filter changes to keep a zero ppm can get a bit expensive if you not making the profits off the product the water is used for to grow with!

@BobbyDigital yo should my water be coming out the white tube at an extremely low rate? I hooked this thing up to a laundry tub faucet, and I have the black tube going into the drain, but it’s got harder pressure coming out the bad water tube, than it does coming out the good water tube, is it why it’s only 50GPD cuz it’s gonna take a while day to get 50 gallons?

1 Like

@BobbyDigital Been running over a half hour and don’t even have half this 5 gallon bucket filled yet!!

1 Like

Yes that’s normal. It will be pouring out of the waste tube though. Takes me about 20 minutes to fill a gallon. Remember, it can do 50 gallons per DAY.

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @DebbieM @Nicky @peachfuzz @MattyBear @Mr_Wormwood @Jaydawg6528 Here’s my girls going on day 4 of the flip, I’m trying to get through a semi quick harvest here, as I e been out of weed for awhile now, so therefore decided, to flip these 4 days ago, normally I would have liked to let them veg for a few more weeks minimum, but need to get through a flower cycle, for the sake of having weed to smoke (medicine) in a time I cannot afford to be spending at the dispensary weekly, anyways I have the light schedule basically in line with the natural light cycle mid-late October in Michigan, so not much of an opportunity at all for light leaks, so yeah I know I said it last time before the fire took over, but I think this will be my best one yet, and cannot wait to see what these girls will produce, I’ve done very little training and very little trimming, so haven’t made the over trim mistake in the slightest bit, but yeah I’m excited!!!

6 Likes

Yeah man, they look great so far!

Looking good
Too bad you have to flip early though