Grow journal/last TOPIC ever

Life kicks us while we’re down, but we always come back stronger.
No ph’d water will be okay man. It’s a problem when it happens for months. Wishing you the best, im glad you have housing, and you’re safe.

5 Likes

@Kinglouida13th
Did the untouch plant finish ? :thinking:
@Jaydawg6528 were you impressed , at least one thing I suggested worked right , great job , now make the next do bigger ! :clap:

3 Likes

@yoshi buddy I’ve missed you still about 2 weeks more they are so fat I had to tie them to the ceiling they wanted to fall over they just keep growing

6 Likes

@yoshi your back alot to catch up on he was wondering where you were and if you were okay.

@Kinglouida13th great attitude, just do the best you can and you’ll be able to start fresh eventually.

If you have to go to home depot and buy a 5 gallon bucket and lid per plant, then just cure them in that. The whole plant at once cut up branch by branch. I’ve done it twice because I’m lacking jars and going to buy grove bags but yeah had buckets so said fk it

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What is wrong , I’m just posting charts , I’ve been off here at least a 3 weeks , I did not know charts was not allowed to post ? Pray all is Well !

@yoshi sone regular light pics from tonight

3 Likes

What do you think

2 Likes

I think they are Frosty. But I’m color blind so as far what color they are, idk, still gorgeous

@DebbieM @Jaydawg6528 @BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @peachfuzz @Nicky @CygnusX1 so I guess the saying when it rains it pours is true, my situation got significantly worse everyone, so you all know the house caught fire and why, well somehow the following night AFTER the first fire SUSPICIOUSLY, the other upstairs apartment, the one right above mine RE CAUGHT fire, causing the fire Dept to have to return to out THAT fire out, all the while transforming my entire apartment and ALL OF ITS CONTENTS, which had nothing more than some smoke damage the night before, into a sopping wet mess of my ENTIRE LIFE, I’ve now lost everything y’all :sob::sob:, my plants are literally the least if my concern at this point, thou I still have the 2 I was forced to chop, hanging and drying, but for real, EVERY FRICKEN THING I OWN IS NOW WATER DAMAGED, I’m lost and not sure it’s all sunk completely in yet, my mom started a GoFundMe in her FB page to hopefully help out, cuz after tomorrow night which is the last night I have money for a room, when I check out Sunday morning my pets and I are basically homeless, and red cross said they’re help is exhausted, and I just don’t know what to do while I’m looking for a new place to live, if it were just me, I’d be alright, but I might as well have my kids with me, having these 3 animals and it’s just all a lot and getting really hard to hold my composure!!! :sob::disappointed_relieved::cry:

2 Likes

Gosh man that’s tough. I’m so sorry hear this. My heart goes out to you.
Best option I can suggest is to start looking for another apartment. ASAP. Explain to them the situation you’re in, and they may be able to expedite the application process. Make as many phone calls and show up in person to as many places as you can. For every 10 you call, not all will call you back.

5 Likes

Omg Lou I don’t even know what to say
My heart goes out to you too

2 Likes

Man, I’m sorry you’re going through this. I have gone through something similar so I know the feeling of helplessness and anxiety. You will emerge a stronger person from going through this. You just have to get through it first. Stay focused my dude. You’re stronger than you know.

3 Likes

You can stay with me for 1 week. I’m not allowed to have anyone move in but I can have company for a week, my offer still stands. I know I’m far, but you and your pets can come. And don’t be fooled, it’s harder with pets than children to get rented to. My offer still stands.

4 Likes

My heart is completely broken , all I can say as I’m choked up, there is a Higher power than self and our Faith and Hope must hold on to that , in my very own personal loses in life , the only way I could maintain , I did not try to figure out Why , I made every effort to be thankful and survive them . It’s no words :broken_heart:, except I love you and I know exactly how it feels , and I also know in just a few more weeks , everything will be okay cause you are still alive , and that is important , you still have your life to go on with and that alone is a greater blessing that you was not exhausted from work sleep and you did not make it out , I give God thanks you are still alive my brother , my sincere empathy goes out to you , I had no idea all that occurred being I was absent for a moment notice .

Father in the name of Jesus Lord , all I ask of you Lord is to allow and give this brother hope and courage to just keep surviving , that’s it , just keep going and surviving , yes it’s tough , it’s tough for any of us Lord in these United of the States in these days , but I ask on my behalf as I’m commanded and mandated Father , to release Hope , Charity , and Courage now in his heart so he to will know he has , and he shall survive this short coming , and upon the days to come , his days to come will be full filled with empathy , Love , and blessings from all of this nation to help him weather this storm as he is seeing it unfolds in his life .
I ask every guardian angel be dispatch on a helping assignment in regards to better days for @Kinglouida13th in the all and the mighty forever most powerful name Jesus Christ , …Amen !

I know and believe that brother life is about to change for the greater good . That’s the only reason iradict crazy weird stuff happens just out of nowhere , to me they our life pathways to greater and a higher calling and through a miraculous way of showing us , we are plagued and faced with these challenges to change and makes us better , but we just have to keep fighting like a pit bull in the ring with 3 alligators , and somehow that same tenacity of fight is what wins in the end . I just know he will survive and in time everything will be better , I believe that in my soul .

3 Likes

Hey Lou it might be a idea to post a link here to your mom’s gofundme page, it can’t hurt and maybe it might help

3 Likes

I was thinking this yesterday but I’m not sure it’s allowed which sucks

I don’t have much but I’d contribute something

Looked under Kingloudia…didn’t think I’d find it and I was right

1 Like

@DebbieM @Mr_Wormwood hey if you search Laura Smigielski on Facebook you’ll find the GoFundMe, I’m not even sure if I’m allowed to post this, but I NEED HELP, as much as possible!!!

3 Likes

@DebbieM @Covertgrower @BobbyDigital @Jaydawg6528 @Nicky @peachfuzz @Mr_Wormwood

I posted the link to the GoFundMe me, my mom started, I don’t expect that most ppl have the funds to help, but I want to thank any and everybody that can and will help in advance, I’m not sure how often I’ll be in here in the immediate future so want to tell anyone that if they happen to see the link before it’s removed ANY help is greatly appreciated!!!

2 Likes