Grow journal/last TOPIC ever

@BobbyDigital yeah I wasn’t sure cuz she was still kinda wet, but in those 3 gallon pots, what’s a sufficient flush? For lockout?

Around 9 gallons unless you use a flushing agent like sledgehammer or florakleen

1 Like

@BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @CMichGrower @Nicky @peachfuzz @DebbieM @Hellraiser @Mr_Wormwood so I went to the grow store to pick up some cannzyme and they were out, so I asked is there anything comparable to it, and the guy says you know what, “IT STINKS REALLY BAD” but it’s the best stuff you can buy, “BETTER THAN CANNAZYME” so was wondering if anyone has ever heard of or used this stuff, I used in my DWC bucket, that got root rot from me adding mollases, so anyone?

1 Like

Ok so NOW how many? Or just follow the directions?, The directions only are for the FINAL flush that’s it!!

Flushing agent is a flushing agent. Doesn’t really matter when you use it. With sledgehammer it’s like 2tbsp per gallon. And you water twice your normal amount. So if you usually water/feed 1 gallon, you mix up two gallons with the sledgehammer and give it to the plant. Then let it dry out and continue your feeding regiment.

How much do you usually water? I’m wondering if you may be hitting dry pockets where the nutes couldn’t be taken up by the plant because there was no water to move them.

No experience with it.

I feed full strength, usually every other day, and because I feed full strength, I only water to very minimum runoff, so I don’t know, I know she doesn’t look horrible, but those ppms being so high made me wonder if I made another mistake, so because she looks pretty much normal with some slightly burnt tips, I’ll just let her dry out and continue on a little lighter feed!!

It’s the little green monster I’m most worried about, I think I’m gonna harvest her looking like crap, she’s looked like this for a week now with no signs of getting better, so I’m assuming she’ll make it to harvest before looking better and healthier!!

Let her finish…
And no I’ve never used that stuff before…
:v::sunglasses:

Never heard of it sorry.

@Covertgrower @CMichGrower @BobbyDigital @peachfuzz hey guys my sour diesel HAS NOT been growing at all, I’m not sure what’s going on, but ever since that mistake where I put mollases into my DWC bucket and coated the root ball with slime (that won’t come off) she hasn’t made any progress in growing, her buds are still the same size as 3 days ago, and not new little leaf tips popping out through the tops, she’s not showing any signs of dying but wtf am I supposed to do? I’m not sure if she’s not getting nutrients because of the coated root ball or what, I literally cut her roots (all the slime) up to the bottom of the net pot, 2 day’s ago, and still nothing can someone give me some insight here, I can’t seem to get the coating off her roots and dead debris, using CANNAZYME and it doesn’t seem to be making any difference please help!!

1 Like

Do you have any up close shots? One most recent, and one from about 2-3 weeks ago?

1 Like

When I first read about the slime on your roots in your DWC, I knew exactly how you felt and had no clue what to advise. I had the same problem and did basically the same thing. I cut the roots. Then I transplanted it into my super soil mix. I then cleaned out my system and started again. This time I filled the net pot completely with clay pebbles to cut down on the light getting through to the roots. That is the only thing I changed and I haven’t had the same problem.

1 Like

I’ll take one right now, and I’ll do my best to find one from that time frame too, @oldmarine mine is going into the 7th week of flower tho!! @Covertgrower it’s gonna take me awhile to find an older one, but I’ll tell you, they WERE super white and hairy AF!!

2 Likes

@Covertgrower it literally wasn’t until 2 days after adding the mollases, that I started noticing the slime, and haven’t been able to eradicate it yet! Up until then they were nearly perfect!!

Molasses is a no in DWC, in case nobody addressed this.
Hydrogen peroxide to clean your system would work best. Grow shops will have higher concentrations of hydrogen peroxide.

1 Like

@Covertgrower yes I was informed about the mollases in DWC from @peachfuzz, but speaking of peroxide I used that the first and second days, got no result, and then switched the bucket using CLEAR REZ, and still nothing but that was last week, I’ll give the clear Rez another try, but I was told told the zymes would eat up all that debris in the roots and IT’S NOT

1 Like

Grow shops stock peroxide with 40% solutions. The store bought is 1-2%. Usually any organic matter is eaten up with peroxide in matter of seconds. May still need some scrubbing in a few places.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower so your saying the peroxide with the 40% solution is BETTER than the clear Rez? If so I’m on my way to the grow shop!!

1 Like

I’m not saying one product is better than another, I have no knowledge of the clear Rez product. It very well could be working, is there any information that states you should see improvement in a certain time frame?