Grow journal/last TOPIC ever

More than enough Mr. @DebbieM. I was running about 1300 watts for 4 plants in my little 6 x 5 area. Like I said it is definitely the best quality on all 3 levels Taste,smell,High I’m getting really bad anxiety lately just thinking about not having plants going for awhile. OMG I think I’m going to freak out. One thing is I sure have a lot of weed. 1 plant

4 Likes

@Jaydawg6528 I added the 2nd RSPEC, you think she has enough life left for the added light to make any significant changes before she’s done? As I said she’s nearly 3 months into flower, oh I also made less distance between lights and canopy roughly 18 inches now

2 Likes

She’s frosty🥶 too!!

2 Likes

I will definitely help with more light and distance is just as important.

1 Like

This is around the time I’m turning the light intensity down to help the bud mature and amber up a little. Too much intensity this late can cause foxtails.

1 Like

@BobbyDigital the foxtails have been started bud, I’m not sure if you can slow them down when they start, but I know they can’t be reversed, so I’m not to concerned about foxtails at this point, I just want those buds a little tighter, and denser if it’s at all possible, I think she’ll be pretty good and strong, but I’d like a little more quantity if it’s even slightly possible I want to try

1 Like

@BobbyDigital and there’s a noticable difference from using the Canna PK13/14 they’ve gained a little wheight just from adding that it seems

@BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @MattyBear, now I’m pretty sure this shouldn’t matter, but today when I was messing with my lights, my fricken forgetful ass, forgot AGAIN to reset timers, in my wifi plugs, so the lights were SUPPOSED to go off 22 minutes ago, but they didn’t and I caught them and immediately shut them off, and the reason I say it shouldn’t matter is it is in fact an ILGM zkittles AUTO flower, so with that said those lights being on, won’t matter correct? I mean I know it’s still not an ideal thing, especially when they’ve gotten used to that specific schedule, but it is an autoflower and means it should be fine right?

2 Likes

Should be just fine and one occurrence of a 30 minute difference in either direction is very, very unlikely to be cause for concern. Auto or photo honestly. Not worth stressing over in the least.

1 Like

You’re all good.

3 Likes

@BobbyDigital is that what causes foxtails is to high in late flower?

2 Likes

@Jaydawg6528 without light movers or manual plant rotation every 3 days , the intense light will make plants light sensitive after weeks of insane intensity , so you can rotate manually to off set this are lower lights power to 3/4 's the last 2 weeks after week 7 are go up to about 32 - 46 inches to be safe from the Fox tail jahman rasta Farr ri Jah !

2 Likes

Genetics is another factor. But yes, intense light in late flower can also trigger foxtailing.

4 Likes

@BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @MattyBear @CygnusX1 @peachfuzz @Nicky @Jaydawg6528 @DebbieM @Mr_Wormwood so here’s zkittles, she’s not doing much better or worse than the last update, but I just found like 4-5 little tiny manner bunches in a few of my buds and I’d be willing to bet I didn’t get all of em, so my question is, is it late enough that seeds don’t have enough time to mature? And is she close to done y’all think, I plucked whatever nanners I found, and they’re so tiny, I don’t even think pollen built up in em yet, but don’t know how that works, so should I worry about a bunch of buds full of seeds, she’s an autoflower so it can’t be light stress right? It has to be some other serious stress, not sure but I just need to know if there’s anything I should or can do?

1 Like

You’re correct. It takes several weeks for seeds to be mature.
Just keep her growing and let her finish. You’re on track! Happy growing :seedling:

4 Likes

If you see nanners, the pollen has been released. Nanners are what’s inside of the pollen sacs.

4 Likes

@BobbyDigital thanks for the clarification bud!!

2 Likes

This is an open one next to closed ones so you can see the difference

5 Likes

@BobbyDigital yeah the tiny ones I had hadn’t even shed that shell off all the way, it was barely the tops of the nanners showing, but I could see the tips of a bunch just like that, but just couldn’t see the whole thing like it shows here, I was under the impression that once that shell opens all the way the, how it shows here is when the pollen spreads, so being mine weren’t actually open to that point, I assumed they hadn’t dropped pollen yet.