Grow journal/last TOPIC ever

Housing market is tough right now, but being just one person, you have a lot of options. I have a multiple person household, so a lot more houses would be too small for me than you. Lol. You’ll find something I’m sure of it.

2 Likes

Tiny home options ? $10 - $15,000 and on wheels , hook and book ?

2 Likes

@Covertgrower yeah but it’s not just me, I’m looking for a place for my mother and I, she’s 61 and was liv8with my little sister who for whatever unexcusable reason beat my mom up pretty good about a month ago, at which point I told my mom to get her shit together she coming to my house and we’re now looking for a place for us, she works too and we both make pretty good money, so yes we do have options it’s just her credit is shot and mine is in repair having gotten substantially better over the last couple years, but I’ve run into an issue with my nearly decade old criminal record, it’s been the main hurdle, but I have found ppl/places that won’t use it against me, Soni know they’re out there but it’s like finding a needle in a haystack, with the amount of private owners compared to the amount of management companies, so it’s a little tough but I’m getting closer and closer in the costly process of filling out rental applications.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower also it seems these buds ain’t as thick and dense as the buds on the other 2 plants

, so is there a reason why? Is it something I did, is it just strain? I mean her colas are not bad in size, but it doesn’t seem as I said dense and full I guess :person_shrugging::grimacing:

1 Like

Each plant is different , that’s just science !

1 Like

As Yoshi said, each plant is unique, not all plants will
have the same structure.

2 Likes

It’s because that plant still has at least 3-4 weeks left to fill out. Let this one go all the way to full maturity and you’ll see :v::bear:

2 Likes

Just don’t cut nothing after day 21 and let her ride !

1 Like

@MattyBear I did think about that, but shit by time this one’s done, it will have been flowering for nearly 15 weeks and i feel like that’s unheard-of, I cut gelato at 10 weeks, I cut slurricaine at almost 10 weeks and your saying another 3-4 for her good grief maybe not 15 but close enough, and yeah I will wait, I did right on this grow, I feel pretty good about my progress with these ladies, one exception would be, the gelato which I obviously made a mistake with and didn’t catch in enough time, but I’m super happy with slurricaine and have a feeling the ZK will be :fire:too, so yeah I’m learning my biggest problem thus far is my harvest times, and have to dial that in a lot better to stop from taking losses, though it’s not quite as much as a loss as previous grows, a loss is a loss, and i gotta stop taken em, it’s all trial and error and I’m learning, I’ve only been doing this a little less than a year now, and have about 5 harvest so far, ranging from auto’s, to reg fem seeds, to cuts, and from coco, to soil to water, and I’ve learned a lot, I’ve had about 3 successful harvest out of the 5-6 I’ve had, and when I say successful meaning the weed came out pretty damn good, but I know my biggest problem is timing for harvest, and it’s not always about being impatient, it more about lack of knowledge and when exactly to harvest based off what I like, and how long the plant has been growing, I’ve had to learn that the time given for flowering, for most strains differs, and that all my plants won’t always finish at the same time, so yes lessons are STEADILY being learned with this, and I’m CONSTANTLY learning and I love it!! The science BEHIND the growing of cannabis is fascinating and intriguing to me, and I can’t wait to unleash my new passion, when I have the space and other means to do so. But at the end of the day without you guys I would prolly be 0-6 instead of 3-3. So much love, thanks to everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR, hopefully this. Will be a better year for ALL OF US!!!

2 Likes

Some strains have as long as 17 week flowering time. Those are only breeder estimates, which means, they could flower longer than what they suggest.
I really don’t look at the timeframes the breeders say they’ll be ready, I look at the flower and what it’s telling me, whether it’s ready or not.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower @BobbyDigital @MattyBear @Nicky @peachfuzz @Jaydawg6528 @DebbieM @CygnusX1 @Mr_Wormwood so here’s ZK looking good outside of the burnt tips and claws :joy::rofl:, no but I recognize that as a problem I need to fix, cuz I’ve been doing it the last 2 grows, not getting the right NPK ratios, and either starving them or over feeding them of something or the other, not sure what happened but I didn’t seem to have this problem in previous grows, and I think it’s that I need to do some research into strains and what I want, and what helps me, and then I can tailor my grow specifically for those strains, instead of just choosing something knowing very little about it besides if it’s indica or sativa and deciding to grow it, I’m realizing that I’ve only been growing on my own for a year this month and these are things that are important, I learned what pheno hunt means, which was an extremely helpful term to learn, so I am learning there’s countless other things I’ve learned through this forum, and I’m going into this new year in BEAST MODE, I got a whole different plan this year, finally got the toxicity I had, out of my life and it’s time to sink or swim and I’m an excellent swimmer, so here we go 2022, let this be an outstanding year for everyone in and out of the ILGM forum much love y’all!!!

4 Likes

@Covertgrower @BobbyDigital @MattyBear @peachfuzz @Nicky @DebbieM @Jaydawg6528 @CygnusX1 @Mr_Wormwood here’s zkittles on day 75 from the flip, she seems to be doing ok, I think I caught the toxicity before it got too bad, I been feeding her very lightly, she’s starting to foxtail a little bit, and I found a little tiny bunch of nanners on one lower bud, so got it wet and plucked it off, but her buds don’t seem to be getting tight and dense, why is that?

2 Likes

What kind of lighting are you running… ?
She looks a little spindly …
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@peachfuzz beat me to it. Don’t recall what you’re running for lighting but that’s typically the key ingredient in getting good yield and bud structure.

3 Likes

HLG 135 RSPEC, just one I have 2, should I give her the other one, would it help at this point? Is spindly the same as larfy/airy?

1 Like

The light is 2 feet from canopy, also hit her with a minimum amount of canna PK 13/14 last 2 feeds and it seems it helped a little.

1 Like

Your light isn’t enough power to get big buds I believe it’s like 35 watts a square foot your light is only doing about 100 watts and you should be more like 12 to 18 inches from the top of canopy.

2 Likes

But yes put the other light in there.

1 Like

That light is capable of running at 160w. It’s just less efficient then running it at 135w. Running it at 140 will give you 35w/sqft in a 2x2.

3 Likes

@Jaydawg6528 Do me too please? I have Kingbrite 240w and a 110w led (with pink (flower) and blue (veg) lights in 2.5x2.5. 2 plants in there.

1 Like