Grow journal/last TOPIC ever

Zkittles is super sexy, with those huge colas forming

5 Likes

My 4th nodes emerged. Headband feminized in ffof. Transplanted to 3g fabric pots a week ago. I’m limited on height. 3x3x6 cloud labs with t4 exhaust, humidifier, dehu, 2 clip on fans, 2x 200w blurples. Running 700 PAR approximately, at a 46 DLI. When would you recommend I top them?

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’d say about the 5th to 6th node, I have 2 cloudlabs 1 is the 3x3x72 I believe I size bigger, so you should have a decent amount of room especially if your only growing one plant.

@DebbieM @Mr_Wormwood @MattyBear @Covertgrower @BobbyDigital @peachfuzz @Nicky @Jaydawg6528 @CygnusX1 @LSGrow 7th week from flip today!!

6 Likes

Looking good, and frosty!

1 Like

Lots of sugar on all but the last one. Keep. It up.

1 Like

Yeah @Nicky, I can’t stop the trichs on the slurricaine, it’s insane I’m surely pressing some of her for rosin!!

3 Likes

Oh you have a press? That’s so cool

I’d love to get one but the expense and finding room for it

Don’t think the little lady would approve that purchase

2 Likes

Gorgeous and on on point!

2 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood make your own if your handy.

4 Likes

It’s EXACTLY what I did!!

1 Like

Looking really frosty in there :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Mine is the 3x3x6 as well. There’s two of them in there.

2 Likes

That’s some nice frost you’ve got going on there!

2 Likes

Sure is some nice frost on that one. That’s a pheno people look for. Didn’t happen to clone it did you? Lol

1 Like

@Covertgrower @BobbyDigital @MattyBear @Nicky @DebbieM @Mr_Wormwood @Jaydawg6528 @CygnusX1 I’d like to ask for a moment of silence for those victims of Oxford Michigan high school shooting, this is especially close to home being in my home state it’s bothersome, it hurts and it’s overwhelming, the families of those KIDS, need prayer, so please keep these families in your prayers if that’s what ya do, but yeah this is something I HAVE to ask!! Thanks y’all :cry:

6 Likes

Man I wish I had more knowledge and experience with cloning, I would have loved to take cuts from her, and literally have all the stuff to take em and raise em, but I’ve tried a couple times in the past and haven’t had any success, it’s that hardening off thing, I keep the cuts in the humidity dome for about a week then when I remove the dome the next day the cut is completely fallen over on it’s side, I’ve only tried twice with very little research on how exactly it’s to be done, so I guess it’s time to start learning the clone game as well, so when I run into a pheno like her I can take cuts and KEEP a stash of some fire buds.

Yeah they definitely hit different when they’re close to home. Santa Fe High School is 10 miles from me and they had that bad shooting in 2018. I’m just a mile away from where most of them were buried so had to see all the funeral processions.

1 Like