Grow journal/last TOPIC ever

@BobbyDigital yeah I’m at work ATM, so not even sure it didn’t do it on its own yet still!

Can always shut it off an hour early, when adjust the clock.

1 Like

@BobbyDigital @Covertgrower lmao I know I must be too high, cuz I’m struggling with this BAD right now, I don’t called my mom, and asked my girl, why can’t I figure out how to fix this, I thought my timers changed automatically but I forgot that I switched to the WiFi outlets which I don’t think change automatically, I need some help y’all my current schedule was 9 am to 9 pm how do I fix it to get 9n schedule, I TRULY don’t understand the difference in 12 hours, if all the plant has ever known is 9 to 9, then what difference does it make if they’re getting 12 dark and 12 light, what happens outside the tent 9r what our eyes actually see shouldn’t matter right?

@BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Nicky @Mr_Wormwood @DebbieM @Jaydawg6528 ok can’t I just kill the lights for at least 36 hours straight then whatever new 12/12 schedule I want? I’d like to get it as close to the natural light schedule as possible IF possible.

1 Like

Everything I’ve seen here makes it sound like yeah, an extended night won’t mess it up

That’s a long time but I bet it will be fine

Sure. That will work too.

The only difference is when you can check on them. If you don’t mind 8-8 then leave it be. If you want it to be 9-9 still you’ll have to turn the timer back an hour. No need for an extended dark period. It’s just one hour of extra light for one day. Won’t hurt anything.

1 Like

@BobbyDigita @Covertgrower I already killed my lights nearly 3 hours ago now starting the 24 hour dark cycle to reset my 12/12, but the problem is, to set the 12/12 I want will take 36 hours to reach the time, I want the lights to turn back on, so that will fine I’d say right? BUT could I turn them back on at 9 am tomorrow morning instead, putting the dark period at roughly 13-15 hours before lights back on instead of the 36-37, could that work too?, I acted too fast and thought to just shut the lights off and reset, and now realizing I made it a bigger deal than it should have been, so just trying to make sure to fix things CORRECTLY, and I appreciate y’all’s help!!!

Just set your timer to the 9-9 schedule you want and turn the lights on. You don’t need an extended dark period for just 1 hour.

1 Like

@BobbyDigital ok I know. I’m a pain, but your saying that if I turned my. Lights off at 7 pm last night, that I can start my 9-9 this morning at 9, by then they will have had 14 hours of darkness?

Yeah. Just turn them on at 9

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @MattyBear man look how huge this auto is getting, it’s been on a 12/12 for nearly 2 weeks now, along with the other 2 photos, and those 2 have plenty of budsites, but this one just has pistils no budsets, and I just don’t know what to do with her, is she gonna flower ever, or is this a dud? I don’t get it, every auto flower I’ve ever grown was shown that it was flowering before ever even flipping it, and now this, what should I do, she’s getting to big for my tent AND 2 others that are also growing pretty big, if this is all she’s gonna do, what should I do with her? I tried the 2 days of complete darkness for her and still nothing but growing HUGE!!!

2 Likes

She should start going full flower soon. Just keep doing what your doing man :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

2 Likes

Think you’re experiencing the flower stretch. She should start flowering soon

3 Likes

Yep, she should take off soon.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower @BobbyDigital @MattyBear ok so by the looks of the last pictures, and now these ones of the other 2 plants, I feel like I had my lights set too high, as it seems these ones have stretched slightly compared to my previous grows, is that my lights being too high, or something different, the bubble bucket plant looks super lengthy as well as the auto ZK but the gelato looks pretty normal but I feel like there’s even a slight stretch with her too tho, I don’t know that’s why I’m asking, cuz I am under 5he impression that stretching causes small, larfy, airy buds!!

1 Like

Nah, those will fatten up, just give them some time.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower @MattyBear @BobbyDigital hey y’all I’m at work, and it’s 10 am, I get off at five I turned my heat up last night forgetting to turn it back down before leaving for work, with the tent closed up and the blanket draping over it, it’s liable to get 100 degrees or better, lights turned on roughly an hour ago and it won’t be long until those temps get up there, I can kill my lights from right here, so I’m wondering will it be a problem to kill my lights to keep temps down until I get off work around 5-6,then turn them on for the few hours to resume there normal 12/12 schedule?

1 Like

Normally I can see my temps from here too, but don’t have my wifi thermostat hooked up right now.

1 Like

I would just let them ride out one hot day

2 Likes