Grow Journal ILGM Gold Leaf, Blueberry, Strawberry Kush plus God Bud and Cindarella XX

Ok I figured so long as they match up correctly on both sides I’m good. Now wrestling with the board side, I have a brown “ACL” lead and a blue “ACN” lead. Which one connects to the positive connector at the primary board? they provided black and red wires for this so they don’t match. Once this mystery is solved, then I connect the positive of the primary board to the negative on the secondary board so it’s in series and not parallel. I’m googling this stuff and it may not make a difference but I’m a nervous Nellie…gawd I hate being this needy…

I figured it out…didn’t take a girls look at the driver which clearly shows brown goes to +, hooked up the light and it worked with no sparks…sorry for the meltdown. Time to install the light and have a toke :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Rob is under the weather at the moment @DaGoose but I know he’ll be by to help if you still need it once he’s feeling better :v:

@MattyBear I’m good bro! @dbrn32 hope you feel better really soon!!! Light’s in and working turned all the way down. It’s pretty darn bright even this way. The Kill A Watt said something like 96 watts. The specs say 135 is the minimum. Was like 230 out of the box. My inkbird arrived late yesterday so it’s going in this afternoon when I have a chance to piddle…and thank you like always!!!

I can assemble the next kit in no time :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Sorry brother, those numbers look about right. Did you try turning pot all the way up?

Hi @dbrn32! No need to be sorry bro!!! I did not max it out. Will do so tomorrow when I’m piddling adding the inkbird for temp control. Didn’t get to it today…helped my folks get ready to move after being in their house for 50 years and traffic was horrendous getting home. I hate driving in the rain here in So Cal…people drive like idiots.

Hope you feel better!!!

Thanks! No worries on the light, I was just curious. I bet getting them moved will be a task, 50 years is a long time! I know how you feel about driving too, it’s like that here year round lol.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Bro it will be a process. Many good times like when me and my younger bro caught a gardener snake and hid it upstairs in our room until it escaped. We said nothing but 2 years later mom spots a big snake head coming out of the drywall…we said nothing until a few years ago.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh damn! My mom would shit a brick

I told her my brother did it :yum::yum::yum:

Nothing like passing the buck.

Wow thats so beautiful C 99 is one of my top 5 strains along with Brisker og and white platinum og but soon killer QUEEN, and purple Skywalker og are gonna be flipped and thats gonna be amazing

BRISKER OG hard as a rock my C 99 killer queen and purple Skywalker og and some sprouts of Blue cindy, MOB, lemon super silver haze