Grow Journal ILGM Gold Leaf, Blueberry, Strawberry Kush plus God Bud and Cindarella XX

@DaGoose I kept it simple, 3 separate lines, used two 44 gallon Brute Rubbermaid trash cans, with1/2 inch drip line, and one of these for each, takes about 2 hours and 20 minutes to empty.

Plus these for emitters, one per plant:

I used a 55 gallon Brute and 1/4 inch tubing and a smaller pump for my 3rd drip line, took 7 hours to empty it.

And one of these for each:

Plus one of these:

Going to use trash cans for rain :umbrella:️ water collection in winter.

Just keep eye :eye: on zip tie, it may be fine, my concerns would be it getting too tight.

@Big123…that’s what I needed…a reality check bro! So just run 1 emitter into each pot and adjust the coverage. I will try this first using the 1/4 inch feeder lines to the pot. Much easier and I just need the emitters. Hoping that 1 pump will do the trick. Gonna find out in the next week or two.

Thank you again!!!

I had to elevate the garbage can to make more pressure using little pump with 1/4 inch line, used bricks, scrap 2x4’s, and scrap plywood to make a little stand. Put 3 emitters per pot and came to find could only run it with one open at each. The 55 gallon not connected anymore, only going to use the two 44 gallons with 1/2 inch lines as reservoirs from here out, not using 1/4 inch line either, It came in handy though when I was gone for nine days. I’m not feeding nutrients through lines just ph/ed water :sweat_drops:

@Big123 thank you so much bro! I really appreciate you taking the time to take photos and all to help me out yet again!!! Since I have nutes in my water, will have to watch the emitters closely. Still thinking about doing the rings so no 1/4". Will run the main 1//2 line distribution and test on a few plants. Also thinking will only water in the morning or evening when it’s cool. Otherwise will be pumping very hot water on the girls.

Stay tuned lol…it’s quite the adventure and I LOVE IT!!! Spent a few hours today watching videos by Kevin Jodrey…this dude is sharp! He’s blowing my mind but I’m learning new stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You’re most welcome, glad my amateur drip system example helps. I try to always water in the morning, right now I’m watering every other day.