Grow Journal for my 3rd Grow - Super Lemon Haze, Maui Wowie, and Chocolope

@wildride420 yes exactly. This one is a foot taller than the rest, and ive been trying to keep it down, but it just grows and grows lol.

Oh great lol can I tie it down and train it to grow horizontally instead of vertically

1 Like

Any plant can be tied down horizontally or just bent over.

1 Like

I just measured it, its 29". Maui Wowie is 25", and the Super Lemon Haze are 20". Tomorrow is on week since the flip. I’m starting to see some hairs developing. Since this is my first grow with these lights and food, I’m taking notes and will flip a little earlier next time lol.

Update…no pics at the moment, but I am dealing with a problem that I havent had before. I’m out of room and they continue to stretch. First time with these lights and the CANNA A & B for coco, and it’s insane. My 5x5 has zero room, it’s one solid sea of green. My lights have about 2 ft left before they are mounted to the tent ceiling lol. But…I just hit 3 weeks after the flip, did some trimming yesterday, and am staying the course. Feeding 3 liters each per day, around 1450-1500 ppm @ 5.8ph. All they have gotten on this grow is Roots Excellerator Gold (stopped that awhile back), Armour Si, and Canna A and B. PK 13/14 and some bat shit stew is next. I’m really happy with this grow (thanks to all who gave me advice!) Pics to follow later.

2 Likes

Maui Wowie

Just over 3 weeks since the 12/12 flip

1 Like

Is this one plant or multiple Maui plants? Love the look. It is huge. Now I am even more petrified. With my one Maui and Durban Poison outside with a 5 months head start. My plants are not even close to starting to flower and they are nearly as bushy as yours are. Yikes.

1 Like

@Oldsoldier1976 thanks! Its 4 plants in a 5x5. Next time I’ll flip to flower a few weeks earlier lol. They got away from me haha

1 Like

Gave them some bat guano stew, and PK 13/14. 1786 poms. I measured them, Chocolope is 49", Super Lemon Haze are 37" & 39", Maui Wowie is 34". I’m curious to see how they react to the PK boost.

@MickyS Those look amazing. Being 3 weeks in you are still looking at another 8 to 9 weeks more in flower. That is what I have read. When I get back from Korea you will be harvesting and I will thinking about putting my girls to flower. I will be very interested in your take on the Maui as weed. I will also love to know how much and how big they get. Oooooh it gives me chills.

1 Like

Thanks @Oldsoldier1976 I’m really excited to see how the Maui Wowie turns out, the last time I had that was in Maui in 1992!

1 Like

32 days since the 12/12 flip

2 Likes

I’ve had a setback, runoff ppms and ph were WAY out of whack. Super high ppms and low ph, un the low 5’s. I flushed with Florakleen and started Cannazym. It took me over a week to get my numbers in line. I’m still reduced feeding, slowly walking up the ppms. I’m around 600 ppms now and gradually bringing it back up. I’m probably 5 weeks out from harvest, so hopefully I can get more size on the flowers before then. But I may have missed the important window for packing on size, idk. Needless to say, I’m not happy. Things are on auto pilot, cruising along, then boom. They never showed any signs of over feeding, but maybe the ph being so low shut them off, and things accumulated.

Been flushing for about 2 1/2 weeks. They are finishing up, getting close.20190717223900 20190717224320 20190717224002

2 Likes

I took them down Monday night. Jarring them today. Chocolope is finished, and I’m pretty surprised at the outcome. 16oz and some change. And of course I’ve sampled it and it’s by far the most potent I’ve grown. Maui Wowie is at 10oz with more to trim. Two Super Lemon Haze to go.

2 Likes

Anything special you notice about Maui Wowie? I’ve got three at day 35.

Nothing really, they were solid all the way through, seemed pretty easy to please.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

I need to start something And you’ve inspired me to do the Maui looks awesome you will love the lemon

1 Like

Absolutely! Both are very different, both taste amazing already and they aren’t finished curing yet. I really did well, the Maui and Lemon yielded 11, 12, and 12oz’s, the beast Chocolope was a pound and some change. Tonight I’m starting with the Lemon Haze!!

2 Likes