Grow journal----Blue Dream auto & Big Bud auto. Round two

Thats too bad you can’t enter that bud , wow nice . I hope mine turns out like yours did . It smells just like Bazooka Joe Gum images .

Bubblegum is on the left , Jack Herer on the right .

7 Likes

Jack doesn’t seem to be cooperating… darn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy anniversary @Seeddog Your plants are looking good. I have a jack herer waiting it’s turn as well. It was back in the line though. I am going to try and get a couple clones from the PH. I just started 2 BD, and a critical purple. The CP will be grown for a friend for his meds. It is to easy to keep dropping seeds lol Unfortunately. More plants equal needing more lights.

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Seeddog!!! Smoke on :evergreen_tree::dash::v:

Thank you so much . I have learnt so much here .

1 Like

Thanks , I got to start planning the next grow now . Time to pull out the seed pile and pick some strains . :laughing: You should email support and they could help you get some Blue Haze .

1 Like

Happy anniversary, @Seeddog!

1 Like

Thank you . You know , when I was in school I hated it . Who knew learning could be so fun !

4 Likes

Thanks @Seeddog, If I don’t hear back by monday. I will look for another way to contact them. other wise I will go back to where I have been getting my seeds.

1 Like

Happy Anniversary @Seeddog!

1 Like

Well, the BG has just about come to an end. I put her in the dark today. This was a clean grow for her from start to finish. She is a little small. But she looks and smell great to me. I was surprised with her too. This only took 11 weeks from when she sprouted till now.

10 Likes

And one more single and she is done :grin:

11 Likes

Stunning :drooling_face::v:

3 Likes

I had a lot of great teachers :grin:

1 Like

It really is a gorgeous plant when you see it in person.

1 Like

Scrumptious! :yum:

Time for another quick update. Plants are fine. That’s it LOL
Actually. They are finally at the good part where they are starting to show me signs that buds will be appearing as soon as next week. Things are starting to change day by day. I can’t wait for next week to get here now. The tent should look pretty nice in there by then :grin: All 3 of these are in their 3rd week of flower. now

The magnum that was the runt.

The caramel that should have been almost done by now

And the PH that looked pretty hammered a week ago

You may have noticed the BG is missing :grin: She got cut down tonight and is currently drying in the 3x3. Not a big yield but solid little buds. She is only a lb. wet This was kind of a bonus grow. I now know of at least one strain I can grow if space is an issue :grinning:

6 Likes

Congrats! Bubblegum is one of my favs. Reminds me of blue dream.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Well, I should add a little to this. it has been 2 weeks since the last up date. I have added a Critical purple, Swiss Cheese and Charlotte’s angel. I have had another issue with finding a few more spider mites. I sprayed again with Captain jacks dead bug. Stuff works great. I would not have this issue I don’t think if I had sprayed the caramel at the same time I did the magnum. Oh well. Things are still going good. I have pretty much solid cloudy trichomes on the magnum and Caramel now. I am going to start their 2 watering. That will put the Caramel at 16 weeks and the magnum at 13 weeks.

The Caramel

The Purple haze

The magnum

The Critical purple

The Charlotte’s angel

And the Swiss cheese

8 Likes

I am putting this up for @rumpelstiltskin. This is a critical purple I will be taking down tomorrow morning

8 Likes