Grow journal----Blue Dream auto & Big Bud auto. Round two

@Not2SureYet I see you are busy !:slight_smile: great stuff growing out of your tent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @rumpelstiltskin, for some reason I always have a hard time finding your grow again. I have it set to watch but haven’t got any notifications in a while. How did your pure power and BB come out. I know they had to have finished up a while ago :grinning:

I have been meaning to get over here to up date this. just to many off days.
Right now, every one that are left are doing great. I had to cut the magnum down early due to the fact I started getting some bud rot :rage: I also cut down the GL because of spider mites.
I learned a lot from those 2 plants so I can’t complain much. I did end up with 4 1/2 oz from the magnum. not great but not bad since I had to keep tossing buds when I trimmed. I had found more rot in some of the other colas .
Here is where I am at now though

My Caramel week 8 here and still no pistols. I had to flip to a 12/12 to try and get her to flower. I trimmed the crap out of her. Her leaves were super dense.

The Bubble gum is 2 weeks in flower now. Week 7 here

The little runt magnum is just starting to try and grow harder. This was week 5. There will be a noticeable difference for this weeks pictures when they go up

The Purple haze is doing great I think. This is week 7 here. This is the only photo plant left. Trying to get a feel for a scrogg here.

6 Likes

That looks great, Brian! Just keep tucking your tops in the screen and in a few days you can start stripping the lower leaves and non productive stems.

1 Like

Oh no! What a misfortune with the root:/ However everything else looking scrumpelicious;)

Thanks. I have about 3 or so more days before I can tuck more under :grin: To make sure the top is completely under the net. A lot of green telling me she is growing again :grin:

This is one of my favorite pictures of the caramel, Nice and green.

7 Likes

She looks great Brian! Now get that bitch to flower! Haha

1 Like

I am sure I finally see some white pistols tonight. I am sure i see even more on the magnum. I was hoping it would wait a few more weeks. I have to keep raising the lights for the caramel. Putting the BG farther away. I am going to wait a few more weeks then turn the light up full blast. To help the BG out. it is getting farther and farther from the light lol

2 Likes

Could you prop the BG up on a box or something?

2 Likes

Yup! It has ‘milk-crate’ written all over it :wink:

1 Like

That would make to much sense :grin: I will find some thing for her to sit on tonight. I have the GS on a bucket for that reason. Not sure why I didn’t think of the same for the BG. Thanks guys

3 Likes

Lesson learned? When you see something in a pic that doesn’t make sense ASK! I probably forgot something simple while doing something else. Happens to us all.

It’s a stoner support group… We understand. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I remembered why I didn’t just put this on a box and lift it up. I am in coco and need some thing the water can run through. How ever. You did kick my brain into gear :grin: I took a Styrofoam ice box I got when I had ordered candy a while back, and cut a hole in the middle on top and bottom. I drilled some holes in a planter saucer, I had extras :grinning: And the screwed it to the top lid of the Styrofoam . It seems to work pretty good. It lifted the plant up 8 inches. The way the caramel is growing It could probably use a few more. But this is better than it was.
As you can see they are all still doing good. Every ones now showing white pistols too. :grin: Well, the little GS in the 1 gallon pot isn’t yet but I am not worried about that one. it was just because I was bored that it got started.

The little magnum on the end just starting her stretch

The caramel in the corner

The BG in flower

And on the new box

The PH

A fewmore weeks and they all should have at least little buds showing :grin:

6 Likes

@Nell1, This is what I have going on now. I am using my 3x3 mainly to start seedlings and dry in now. If you check out some of the pictures above from my last grow. You will see it would be hard for me to fit 2 full frown plants in my 3x3 or 4x4 tent. I got this 4x6 so I could do 3 at a time.

2 Likes

Makes since I’m gone go get me another 48x48x72 my cousin broke my last 1 when his landlord came over and he was using it so yeahhhhhh I was pissed but oh well at least he aint destroy my lights

That sucks. I may be selling mine. I am running out of room here. I can do all I need with the 4x8. Sucks yours got messed up. And the tent is definitely cheaper than more lights. I really wanted a 3x6 tent. I could only find one and it wasn’t cheap.

2 Likes

Im trying to get up on light and room might just ditch the tent get some hangers and use the entire closet i could have a bunch of fun then

1 Like

Tagged you in, take a peek :wink:

@Whodat66 I didn’t want to high jack matts thread. I have a tray I use for the tub I use when I rinse the coco. I saw a few rolling tray on amazon now that I may be able to make work by making a lift kit for it. With a movable tray. I could make better use of my lights. I have some thing similar to a BBQ rack I can use for a smaller plant. The little plant above is sitting on it

2 Likes

You’re good to hijack my thread whenever you want my friend :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Matt. I normally don’t mind if it is just a few post. I hate to use a page of some one else s thread. I will be sending you a note on the other side in a few minutes.

1 Like