Grow journal----Blue Dream auto & Big Bud auto. Round two

And I love the new tent by the way @Not2SureYet, and you seem to be ready to start all over again tag me along if you start any new journal nice one my friend :v:.

1 Like

Thanks, I will probably finish these all here. This will be my last grow for the year. I figure 6 plants should tire me out by then lol I will then resume again right before the new year. I want every thing done well before the christmas holidays. All my sisters kids will be over quiet a bit then. Once every thing is done,I will just lock this room until after the holidays. I am going to try and get the GL moved to the 4x4 tent this weekend. I almost forgot I need to set up the ducting for the fan. I will try and keep up on this a little more. With all the plants in different stages. There will be more going on for this grow. Having all that room to work with is all ready doing me great. No feeling like I am trying to squeeze in. I think I am almost ready to try a scrog now :grin:

4 Likes

Boy time goes fast. I am now up to 6 plants :roll_eyes: and they are all doing great. I would say the little ones have trippled in size now. I added another magnum to the grow. I will be doing this one the right way from the get go. Her final pot will ba a 7 gallon like the first one. I am sure this time she will make better use of it. These are the ladies now

The magnum starting week 11

The carmel on week 5

The Gold leaf on week 5

The Bubblegum on week 4

Purple haze on week 2

and the new magnum

12 Likes

Looking great “I’m4sureNow” :wink:

4 Likes

I may have picked the wrong name to start off with lol

2 Likes

Yes you did mate but that’s you now and we all now that you are more than capable for sure :v:.

Yes, you really need to change that cause I think you’re pretty sure now.

2 Likes

Thank you little lady :grin: kind of a surprise huh lol. Every thing is all green :grin: not a brown leaf in site. I am super happy. Are you still on the other side? I haven’t noticed you over there in a bit.

1 Like

Im really having trouble keeping up with both forums. I just don’t have the time lately to do that much reading, so I’ve been spending my time here since I don’t want to abandon all my noobs I’m mentoring.

6 Likes

I totally understand. I didn’t realize how much time it takes to read on just one side. As you can see in the lack of updates here. I think I need to get a little more organized

2 Likes

Thanks. I am getting there. So far not one real problem has come up this round :grin:

Oh, you are SO screwed now haha!

2 Likes

Well, time to add a few new pictures here. Things are going great. I thought I had killed my little magnum from giving to much sure start. I definitely shocked the day lights out of her LOL She is the last picture and 3 weeks old. As for 2 nights ago after I transplanted her. She is back to growing. So she will probably be a 14 to 16 week plant.

The magnum, about 3 weeks from finishing I am guessing

My carmelicios. She is now growing an inch a day.

The bubble gum is growing nicely, she should take off in about a week as a guess

The Purple Haze from @Momtomask :grin:

My GL from @Myfriendis410, This plant has just gone crazy. She must think she is out side and can grow as much as she wants

And here is the new Magnum. I thought I had killed her trying out a new nutrient. I completely stopped her growing for close to 2 weeks. I didn’t give up on her. It was after I put her in a 1 gallon pot that she started growing again. She has all ready grown an inch wider. So give her a few more weeks and she should look good.

7 Likes

They are looking great the gifted GL it has really taken of for you that’s brilliant. Can I ask you you question what do you mean when you say “on the other side” I can guess that it is another part of the site I just don’t know how do we get involved or can just anyone be part off it I have been wondering now for awhile and people really seem to get kept very busy I don’t know hopefully you can help me out here or you might know one off our friend’s that can thanks in advance my friend :v:.

1 Like

There’s a forum accessable to members of Bergman’s Lab.

3 Likes

How would someone get to be part of this part of the froum…?

1 Like

@Johnzy81 i believe there is a fee to pay to gain access to that part of the forum. Its like a full growing course with help if/when needed. @Stomper this is correct, no?

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply @Wildwest , I wonder does it matter what part off the world someone might be in to take part in this I have never heard about it ?

1 Like

No neither had i untill today, done some digging and thats the info i found :slight_smile: as for the location side, im really not sure sorry, that would be for the lab members to advise on.

1 Like

It’s the Bergman’s Lab: there is a support forum associated with it so when you pay for the course it’s included for life. Different rules obtain there so it’s a slightly different dynamic. Direct contact is possible because it’s private. And anyone anywhere can join.

I would enjoy seeing both of you over there.

5 Likes