Grow journal----Blue Dream auto & Big Bud auto. Round two

That is B.D. 1. It was going to get another week. I am not in a big rush. Waiting another week or what ever is necessary would not bother me at all. Maybe I better wait a little longer and post another picture or 2 here and there to get opinions as I go. I don’t want to rush and regret it later. Thank you. :grinning:
New plan, wait and keep watching :grin:

2 Likes

It’s just my opinion but I want u to have a good harvest after all the work put into it. They are looking awesome but the last few weeks is when they really fatten up

3 Likes

Pay close attention to these. imageimageimage

2 Likes

I just realized. All the white pistols you see are from the Big bud next to it. That one is taking over the B.D’s area and pushed the AK out of the tent. it is going to make some big buds. Both blue dream have all orange hairs on them. No white pistols left on either one of them.

3 Likes

I will re check those buds you circled. Thank you. I have to get out of here for a few. A friend is waiting for me. I will post an up date as soon as I get back, Thanks again :grin:

1 Like

Those are masive all together :grin: Love them. Thanks for the info! Will tag you good Sir:)

1 Like

You’re doing great @Not2SureYet. Be careful about who’s advice you take and get multiple opinions if need be. :v:

6 Likes

Thanks, I am trying. There is so much info out there with some one saying to harvest with all cloudy for a better head high. Then another will say 10 - 20% amber. then I read some times you get a strain that doesn’t get amber. I always come back to here for guidance though. Once I get through this as a first. I will be a little more confident on the next. I will at least have an idea what to expect.
@anon95385719, You have some great eyes. I had to use a magnifying glass to check the plants. There are still a few white hairs but not to many. The leaves are staring to die off on #2 now.

When the leaves are really dead. Is it ok to remove them at that point, Or do I just let them fall off.
Also, should all the white pistols be orange before harvest?
Do I have to see orange trichomes before harvest.
And what brand curved pruning shears do you folks use?
I have a few sets of straight that I like all ready.
Thanks again

2 Likes

Thanks, I am very happy how things are going this time. I will look for your tag.

1 Like

I hope I did it right, it’s just to put your name into the post like that @Not2SureYet right? No special way to permanently tag someone?:wink:

1 Like

Once the leaves are dead u can take them off they are of no use to the plant at that point. Once your pistils are all turned and curled u can start checking the trichs. From there it’s all personal preference.

6 Likes

Yes, thank you. Some how I had forgot to set it to watch for yours. I think you only have to tag each time if you want the to see that post right then. If they set to watch. They get notified each time any post is made.

1 Like

Ok, now I am hoping I didn’t start the flush to soon. My ppms are only 23 for run off for both now.

Those are some hungry plants. When are u harvesting?

1 Like

When I started the flush. I was planning for 2 weeks after that. I am only at one week. Since I am in coco. I can flush out to almost nothing in a few days. I think it took me 4 days to go from about 300 ppm to 23. The fact that my leaves are turning yellow is a good thing I think. It would mean that the plant is using what is left in her?
As for harvesting. I will set next saturday as a dead line but will check day y day to see where I am at.
Having never having been this far before. I am kind of winging it. I figure in about another 4 days. Almost all the leaves will probably be yellow.

5 Likes

@FNG101v2, I saw you were concered with your 450 lights. Scroll up a few and you can see the buds I am getting with the viparspectra 450 reflector series. I don’t think you have any thing to worry about.

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful :heart: thanks for the mention! Can’t wait to see the harvest.

1 Like

@Not2SureYet how are you my friend I’m all caught up again, and yes mate your yellowing off the leaves is a good sign for sure it is a true case of your Plant feeding on herself, if all your Trichomes are cloudy and some starting to turn a golden looking colour you are almost home buddy and let @anon95385719 has said it just you own personal preference on how much further you would like to bring them well done :v:.

Well, all the leaves are starting to turn yellow :grin: and for #2 almost all the pistols are orange. At this point. I am going to shoot for wednessday to take down the top half of #2. I will see how @1 looks at that time. If it looks like they need left longer. I will leave them. When I was checking them out last night. I gave in to temptation and gave a few buds a light squeeze. They feel pretty dense. Honestly, better than I expected. It also left my fingers with a lot of oil on them. I hope that was ok. Even after washing my hands a few times. I could still smell the plant. it smells nice and sweet. I am getting every thing I can think of ready to harvest now.
I am going to clean the closet they will dry in one more time today and get it ready to go. Humidity has really dropped here the last couple days. Some thing in my favor. I have a little dehumidifier that will go in the closet with these. I am hoping the little 6" fan I am going to use is not to much. Is is pretty mellow on low. So with any luck. I will be ok.
Now for the Big Bud. It is really starting to put on weight. I think it is going to have some really nice buds on it once it gets into full swing. The little AK here is 2 weeks behind the B.B. and a month behind the B.D. I am hoping to get one of the 450 lights on it this week.
As of right now, things are going pretty good I think.

The AK47 the end of week 7

9 Likes

And so the excitement and impatience grows!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like