Grow journal----Blue Dream auto & Big Bud auto. Round two

You’ll get to the finish line my friend! Keep it positive and lemme know if you need anything

1 Like

Thanks. WHEN I make it there :grin: I can give you and some others most of the credit since you guys and ladies have pretty much walked me through all this.
I got a new toy today too. Now I just need to get used to it and have the plants start giving me some thing to take pictures of lol

10 Likes

Getting close!

1 Like

I hope so :grin: Some where on the plant i saw some orange trichomes. When I used this camera. I couldn’t find one. I am happy that things have not blown up in my face again though. I am hoping the B.B. will take off again too. It almost looks like it stopped flowering after I broke the branch, even though It is still growing. it is bigger than both of the B.D. now.

1 Like

Well, today was a really good day all round. I am now glad I moved the plants around when I did. The tent is starting to fill up a little. :grin: Enough that my friend actually thinks I know what I am doing lol. I have learned a lot and am able to see and prevent a few errors here and there. I predict in a few more weeks every one in the tent will be touching each other. It has only been 2 months since my last grow. It feels like a lot longer though. I can’t wait to get these out of the tent to see what I can really do with what I have learned. I am being patient though.
So with that. Here is where you have taken me.

From here last grow

To here, this grow

I really do appreciate the help every one has given me. :+1: Thank you you all
Oh, we are not done yet lol We still have to get these 4 to harvest lol So don’t wander off to far. :grin:

12 Likes

They look great! I won’t be far, but you got this!

2 Likes

@Johnzy81 here’s his thread :wink:

2 Likes

I will read from the start and catch up with you all :v:.

2 Likes

01d5266cb77e3a6210363fa0f757c155d385d9c0_1_513x500

4 Likes

It’s clear somebody took notes and learned a lot from their first grow. Your girls are beautiful!

2 Likes

Wow we have a dark horse here folk’s, @Not2SureYet mate you are doing great your plants are a thing off beauty well done my friend and thank you for your indept posts and explanations on your grow you have help a whole lot off people just brilliant mate :v:. @MattyBear I’m up to date mate thanks it was great reading and some excellent support and great advice :+1:.

2 Likes

Thanks @GetbackJoJo & @Johnzy81 , I took a few days off here and went to a friend’s that lives on the lake. Was a nice 3 days off. My sister watered while I was gone. When the lights come on tonight. Will get to see how these are doing. I set my friend up with a starter kit. He wants to try and grow a plant. I gave him a AK-47 auto, and every thing he will need to work with other than the meters. He is going to order them. Hopefully he will get it going. I figure the seed should pop tonight or by tomorrow. Well, time to grab some thing to eat then feed these little ones. I will come back on later to catch up with every thing I missed. 130 some thing post. :grin:

3 Likes

Well, I am back to should I be real concerned or not. The AK still has the lemon yellow tips you see here. It seems to be only on the upper leaves. I have gave her just water for the last few days. You can see in the second picture. It has not slowed her growth down at all.

1 Like

This is what I came home to. The little AK seems to be telling the others it is going to need a little more room :grin: it is starting to fill out nicely.

9 Likes

Wow @Not2SureYet! You’ll be up to your waist in tasty buddage in no time.

1 Like

All of my plants have those yellow tips after transition to flower. It’s from aggressive feeding. IMO if it’s just the tips it’s good. I like just a slight nute burn early in flower. Means U r getting right to the edge of over feeding but not enough to damage your plants.

Love those yellow fingernails!

1 Like

Thanks every one. @anon95385719 I will back it off just a touch. I was feeding about 1/3 strength. I know I was safe at 1/4. I have pushed the B.D. 2 and B.B. up to 1/2. They are fine with that. B.D. #1 has got so it will not use any more than 1/4 strength. I figure if it doesn’t want it. I am not going to force it on her. She is still doing great. I even think I saw a couple trichomes starting to turn orange on both B.D. After they start to turn. Do the rest follow pretty quick? I am starting week 10 for the B.D.

2 Likes

Every plant does its own thing when it is ready mate but I wouldn’t think by looking at your beautiful plants that it will be much longer well done @Not2SureYet your doing brilliant :v:.

1 Like

Thanks @Johnzy81

Ok friends. Do you think a 4" fan combo would be to much for a 48x24x80 tent. I am thinking of getting these 2 to use for drying my plants. I could also use it for the beginning veg stage of new plants when not drying.
Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/CoolGrows-Growing-Dismountable-Reflective-Hydroponic/dp/B01GCHXUS8/ref=sr_1_3/141-8375984-4039200?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1526175782&sr=1-3&keywords=grow+tent+24x48

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MSEVQ3J/ref=sxbs_sxwds-stvpv2_2/147-8931013-7790945?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2708083022714283574&pd_rd_wg=NFxUJ&pf_rd_r=5F0S6PCPKGW6ZG9F035M&pf_rd_s=desktop-sx-bottom-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_i=B01MSEVQ3J&pd_rd_w=q9pyj&pf_rd_i=4+inch++Carbon+Filter+and+Inline+Fan&pd_rd_r=0fba47da-f46e-4d5c-bdb6-d29ca349d293&ie=UTF8&qid=1526173665&sr=2

1 Like

The tent is 480 cubic feet. I would get a fan rated closer to that volume per minute of air flow.

1 Like