Grow journal 2-gold leaf 2-big bud 1-blue dream

No worries @M4ur I’ll take any suggestions I can get even the most seasoned growers can make mistakes (I’m not a seasoned grower yet I don’t think) :+1:

Hey all
I’ve noticed a strange growth on one of my plants and not sure what caused it. I don’t think it is anything to worry about but wanted to check and see what everyone thinks. It is almost as if it was fimmed but I haven’t but done anything to them.
Here are some pics

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @AnneBonny @Covertgrower @Smokin_ernie @Donaldj @Ron330 @M4ur @Bshmstr @Laurap

7 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @Nug-bug @SmoknGranny
@Kcdaniels @Bshmstr @Sasquatch @Flyr

3 Likes

Are there just a a couple or all over? I had a WW that had a couple but didn’t effect anything

1 Like

sorry got nothing for you. don’t know what would have caused that.

1 Like

@Jmesser80 sometimes they just have odd shaped leaves. I had one that was similar to that as well. Non-ilgm.

1 Like

Yeah I’m scratching my head and my,assume

2 Likes

It’s just the 1 leaf that is deformed like that but the main chute seems to have stopped it’s almost as if it was fimmed. It’s strange. It still looks healthy and all just thought it was weird.

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 I’m always fearful of overwatering when they are small. You think they are ready for full fledge watering huh. I’ll wait until they dry out a bit and give them a full dose of grow and water until runoff. :+1:

Hello all.
Everything seems to be goin alright with these ladies. I gave them a full watering last Sunday with almost a full dose of flower power grow. I need to get it dialed in. I’ve noticed slight burning on the tips and edges of a few leafs on a few of the plants indicating I was a little strong. Probably should have gone with a half dose.
Here are some pics from the other day. I noticed a huge growth spurt the 2 days after I watered.

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @AnneBonny @Covertgrower @Smokin_ernie @Donaldj @Ron330 @M4ur @Bshmstr @Laurap

10 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @Nug-bug @SmoknGranny
@Kcdaniels @Bshmstr @Sasquatch @Flyr

3 Likes

Lady’s looking good :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Question for you fine folks.
One of my plants is acting funny.
During the day it looks normal basking in the sun
At night before the lights go out the leafs curl down covering itself like a tent.
Here is a pic of the same plant. As you can see the pic during the day the leafs are straight out. At night they droop down. Anyone know what’s caused this?

6 Likes

They are looking good! It’s normal for leaves to reach during the day and droop at night.
Also, on my photoperiod plants, I usually feed full strength. If they tell me it’s too much, then I back off. On autos, I’ll mix half strength because they seem to be more finicky when it comes to nutes.

7 Likes

Looking great! Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Those are some pretty girls. Doing a great job!!

3 Likes

You might be seeing cooler canopy temps reflected in the state of the leaves…

3 Likes

Dam those look good @Jmesser80 !!
what size pots are they in now

2 Likes

They look great…my WWA does the same thing from time to time…:+1:

2 Likes

Beautiful! You are keeping me inspired for sure :+1:

2 Likes