Grow journal 2-gold leaf 2-big bud 1-blue dream

Relax quite normal your plant is stealing energy from it’s older leaves to create roots.

6 Likes

Hey on the one I have in flower when I transplant her I did the initial water but not a lot one of them drooped for a few days and kept getting worse. Found that I didn’t give any water a stem and the root ball being already dry from waiting for transplant (so the roots would hold the soil) was not able I guess to send out roots.
So I watered her and she bounced back through that same light cycle. But I also gave a Lil super thrive
Just a title bit of my experience

4 Likes

The first set of leaves are gonna get beat up looking and die off too. Don’t sweat it too much. When they are ready to be fed just start at half strength and if you don’t see any ill effects, bump it up, and conversely feed just water if she shows some tip burn. Once those cotyledons die off she’s no longer supplying food for herself.

Yeah @bob31 sunshine mix#4. I didn’t realize
It already a small charge of nutrients already. Good to know. I was just looking at there website a few days ago too, must have missed It :+1:

2 Likes

I didn’t see it right away either. It was in the very small print! @Jmesser80

2 Likes

Your plants look perfectly fine!

1 Like

I know you just transplanted, but I was wondering about the ph of the soil used. You said ph from 5 to 7. Wondering if it’s acidic more on the ph 5 end

1 Like

I’ve found with sunshine #4 it does tend to be on the higher end around 7 or so but it settles around 6 after watering a few times it
Gradually lowers.

2 Likes

Update 2/4

Hello everyone
I have the pests under control currently I don’t see those little suckers flying around as much.
I finally got a humidifier and have it going. Got my humidity up to 31. Still battling the wood stove.
Plants are doing good. I gave them a 3/4 dose of flower power grow nutes today. Only watering the base of the plants. Each received approximately 1 cup of water. I also most the surrounding soil with my mister to keep the soil moist and also to put a little moisture in the air.
Here are some updates pics. These were taken right after watering which is why one of them looks a little droopy. Should perk up a bit later on.

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @AnneBonny @Covertgrower @Smokin_ernie @Donaldj @Ron330 @M4ur @Bshmstr @Laurap

13 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @Nug-bug @SmoknGranny
@Kcdaniels @Bshmstr @Sasquatch @Flyr

2 Likes

Beautiful girls! OMG, you had a bunch of nasty pests! Not sure but either a Happy Birthday or Happy Anniversary is due from me to you. Not sure what happened but i read here bob31 is no longer here.

1 Like

Must be an anniversary date. I was wondering that myself thought I put my birthday incorrectly but I checked and it was entered correct so must be anniversary.
I did read bob31 was gone but I think he might be back he has replyed to a few posts I had a week or so ago unless he left since then.

Yeah I had quite a few of those buggers. I had a hanging strip and that strip you see in the pics. Also tried some apple cider vinegar as well. My humidity went down quite a bit the end of last week so that may have driven the rest of them out of the tent.

2 Likes

That strip was covered! All i read was he left for personal reasons & last post i could find was 4 days ago. Hope he’ll be back.

My anniversary not my bday. But thank you👍

Yeah I’ve had a humidity issue but I purchased a humidifier and have had that going for 2 days now so my humidity is starting to go up. I actually have been hanging some towels as well.
With my setup I have to add humidity to the entire room that my grow tent is in because my exhaust fan is constantly changing the air in the tent so I’m not able to just add humidity to the tent because it would get sucked out within a few minutes and the dry air outside the tent would replace the humid air. Wood stove does not help at all lol.

4 Likes

Happy anniversary @Jmesser80
Glad you got the pest under control.

1 Like

@Jmesser80, get those little critters.

1 Like

Happy birthday @Jmesser80
I perfer to feed full strength but the girls look great :+1:
I would start watering full as well they are big enough feed and water till run off :+1:

1 Like

Looks good @Jmesser80 happy anniversary…

1 Like

@Jmesser80 Happy Anniversary and keep up the good work, everything looks to be coming along.

1 Like

Uhhh sorry for that then, just trying to help a little :smirk:.
Happy anniversary then! :tada:

3 Likes