Grow II, The White Widow AF Saga

My germinating process has been very successful, out of the 15 I have planted, only one has fail and thatvwas because I wet the dirt too much in that particular cup.

The babies will be ready for harvest first of November, the bigger girls mid October. At that time, I will have 10 hours of daylong but the night temps might be worrisome so I hope they little ones don’t go past mid-November.

1 Like

15 minutes east of you

1 Like

Please remove your personal information as the moderators will and I’d hate for you to get into trouble. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

My bad, won’t happen again.

Sitting idle is killing me. Nothing to do but wait…

1 Like

Nice! Looks delightful.

When should I start trimming all the little sucker bits off so all the sugars go to these beautiful flowers?

2 Likes

Start trimming now.

1 Like

Will do, going to give the girls their feeding tomorrow so I will do it then.

1 Like

Hover flies, sweat bees…annoying but beneficial:
Good read-

2 Likes

Great looking plants. Watching and learning. I enjoy how many different growing techniques there are. I do enjoy smoking ww.

1 Like

Not bad for my 2nd grow ever. This forum and the members have been awesome.

1 Like

Grow bags and proper soil made the biggest difference. I will never grow in plastic containers again.

2 Likes

@NavyVet420 I’ve deleted everything I’ve ever posted on this thread I hope that freed up some space for you
:v:

The hardest part of growing…not the germination, bugs, environmental unknowns or human errors;

It is the waiting part when you see the flowers blooming. I was not graced with the art of having patience :joy::joy:

1 Like

Updates tomorrow but I needed to post about my OH SHIT moment today.

Telephone repair guy came while I was gone, had to go behind the house to access access panel, I walked same route he did and I saw glimpse of the girls. I think them being squat from LSTing saved my ass on that one.
Then the farrier came and had to park BEHIND the house, no more than 40’ from plants. Again, them being squat was the saving grace but the wind was blowing from plant towards him and I can tell you, that smell is undeniable. Wife even looked at me and made that “stinky” face. If he noticed, he didn’t even bat an eyelid.

Phew!!!

1 Like

I had to laugh when I read this. I’m going to have to have a new satellite dish put up soon and have a “stinky” problem too. I just hope the installer won’t notice :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

6 week update-

The girls are doing PHENOMENAL!!! I did decide to strip the smaller leaves and suckers from the lower part of 2 plants to see if it made a difference when it comes time to harvest the beautiful buds I hope to get.

The number of flowers on each plant has totally yaken me by surprise, I am definitely a happy camper. Going by calender and when they sprouted, I am thinking 6-8 weeks before harvest. 3 plants show ton of white pistils while one is lagging a little behind. I am really glad I decided to LST them, they would be about 24" tall if I hadn’t.

Will upload pics when I go into town later today.

@SmoknGranny, I don’t think he noticed but if he did, I hope is is a cool person and doesn’t rat me out.

1 Like