Grow II, The White Widow AF Saga

I have one girl that looks like she auto topped. She is a weird looking thing. I also have a theory I am going to have to test out. 3 girls are in bags, Elvira is in a plastic 5 gal container and she is WAY behind the other 3.

I will likely be starting another 5 seeds and plant 2 in plastic 5 gal containers and 3 in a bag (if all seeds germinate, I had one no show for this batch). I want to see if the difference in available oxygen in the dirt of if it’s just coincidence.

1 Like

Oh yea…one last thing :joy:, I have been finding little green caterpillars on the girls. I have tried Sevin Dust around the plant but today I finally sprayed with Spinosad Soap, they have had a decent meal by looks of some of the leaves :rage:.

Looking good!

1 Like

I HATE those lil buggers. Have to check all 5 holding at the light when i bring them in. :joy: bought some food grade DE the other day at the gardening store. Hope it helps.

1 Like

Yuck, the rain has been non-stop since Tuesday and looking at flash flood warning up til 8am Friday morning. My girls are surviving and locing the rain but that’s going to mess up my feeding schedule since I now have to wait til they dry out some time next week.

1 Like

This…sucks for outdoor growing of 3 week old girls. 3 days now and not supposed to stop until Saturday evening now. The girls are getting moved under cover until this rain stops. My feeding schedule is now screwed up :rage:

3 Likes

@Happy_Pappy, how’s the weather in your neck of the woods? We are currently in a perpetual :tornado: warning.

1 Like

Rain like its never gonna stop.

1 Like

@NavyVet420 despite all the rain we’ve been getting, my little BGA sprout is doing good outside. Supposed to stop some time late tonight or early tomorrow.

2 Likes

Not soon enough if you ask me. Lol

To make matters worse, I have something eating my girls. I have used Sevin Dust and Spinosad Soap but I think the rain keeps washing everything away before it has a chance to be effective.

1 Like

My first sprouts this year gotten eaten before they even had a chance. I’m trying this BGA just to see if I can do one from start to finish outside.

Just finished my FIRST ever grow. Yields were meager at best, many noob mistakes made. Research first THEN grow, not the other way around was my biggest lesson learned.

2 Likes

My first grow was last year. Did WWA’s and had a nice little harvest off of 2 plants. Had them in a green house. Planning to move this BGA out to my new greenhouse in a week or two.

1 Like

My WW AF at this point is 5 times bigger than my Lowryder at the same time last grow. I am thinking plastic containers retard the growth. The girls in bags are thriving big time.

1 Like

Did both last year in smart fabric pots. They did much better than other non-mj plants did in plastic pots. I’ll transplant the BGA into one befor it goes into the greenhouse.

1 Like

Just hope she doesn’t drown tonite. It’s absolutely f’ing pouring right now.

1 Like

Finally stopped for the night here. Tempted to put them back out but with the 'piller problem I have going, I’m going to reapply Sevin Dust and Spinosad Soap while they are under cover. I didn’t have this bug problem with my Lowryder grow, trading some problems out with others seems to be the game when it comes to outdoor growing.

2 Likes

That looks like my terrain. Nice and green. and wet.

1 Like

Your putting Seven Dust on your weed?

1 Like

Sun’s out!! Things are drying up. Light breeze. What a gorgeous day here!

1 Like