Grow II, The White Widow AF Saga

@PurpNGold74 all of it plus the trim I have from previous harvests. We made a mistake and ordered the 1 gal bags instead of the 5 gal ones so it is going to take a long, long time to do 252 grams. Can only do
56g (dry weight) at a time, mine is wet so only about 28-32g atva time for me.

Bubble bags- Hells ya!!! Firt run got me 1g of 25 micron hash, 73 and 120 combined for maybe .5g

2nd run got me additional .5 25M, and 1g from 73 and 120 bags so all together I got about 3g from 28g trim.

I have the trim sitting overnight for a 3rd and final run, the remains will be used for my soil decomposition, along with coffee grinds, Epson salt, egg shells and chicken poop. Hoping to condition my soil to not need added nutes, go all natural.

*will upload pics tomorrow.

2 Likes

If your not vegan. Blood and bone meal. And a good kelp supplement. Its almost that lovely time of year. Need to hurry up n move so i can play in some dirt!!!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Happy New Years my brother

1 Like

3 Likes

I know the feeling when I feel in hallway with a spacerā€¦ no hip joint. Cant get up with one leg if you cant use one half of ur body. Unless u are pt ing hardcore it got easier to get in wheelchair but no standing.

3 Likes

So my order of beans are on their way for next grow.

I ordered 5 fem LSD beans, to go with my remaining 10 WWA beans. I will be growing 1 LSD to see how big it actually gets (unfriendly state) and am staggering my WWAs 5 at a time a month apart like before. These plants are going into ground, not planters, in soil I am preparing.

Canā€™t wait for the Spring Equinox to break ground!!

5 Likes

Nice!! I cant wait to see how u improve man. This last grow was a bit hectic with all the moving parts

3 Likes

One reason Iā€™m am trying no till next grow. In ground, the way nature intended, soil is brewing as we speak :grin:.

4 Likes

Got 2- 5 gal buckets for 4.00 and the proceeds went to a good cause.

Question- hiw do you get rid of kosher pickle smell?
Although kosher pickle hash does sound intriguing :flushed::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Youā€™re gonna need something to deep clean. You might try star San I would but only because I already have it. Bleach should do the trick but youā€™ll need to rinse it well afterwards.

1 Like

How do you get pickle buckets to stop smelling ?

Cut off their noses !!. <<couldnā€™t help myself>>

4 Likes

That was awesome!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Venturing into the unknown, having to start my photo seed indoors, then move out in April.

Iā€™m going to plant 2 and pick the strongest of the 2 to plant outdoors. This is light I am looking at:

Opinions? Iā€™m not looking to get into indoor growing during the off season, so I donā€™t need anything extravagant.

1 Like

That should work for well veg. I bet you start growing indoor during the off season once you get a taste for it. If that happens youā€™ll definately need a more powerful light for flower.
I like growing outdoor as well but find growing indoor gives me something to do during the long winter. Matter of fact growing all year is my therapy. Iā€™d be a bear if I didnā€™t have my grow tent sanctuary for the winter.

2 Likes

I think if I was only going to be using it for veg time iā€™d get a 4 foot T5 fluorescent. Like this.

2 Likes

OK! The leaf color and shape is like Peraguine. SO, sheā€™s fine. Phrinee just looks like a poster.

1 Like

How do you check the PPF on run off water ? i have one of those things that check the ph balance , amount of light , and moister so i dont over water. i donā€™t know enough about growing but im learning and this group of people are knoledgeable , so i continue too read.

2 Likes

@tribblesr you need a TDS or PPM meter, tests your runoff total disolved particles.

1 Like