Grow II, The White Widow AF Saga

Car batteries :joy::joy::joy::lips::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Last night I was able to share my White Widow harvest with a friend’s father that has MS. He was the first recipient of my grow and was willing to give me an honest opinion. He has issues, as I did, with consistent source and product since we live in an unfriendly state, which is why I started growing. I suffer from Spinal Stinosis and at 42, my doctor would consider me 100% disabled.

I refuse to take pain meds, last time I took Tramadol, I became very hostile towards my wife and daughter and had very vivid and lucid thoughts of killing them and myself.

Anywho, we took the kids out T/Ting and I told him he needed to roll up a joint while they waited for us to return (I brought extra ground up, sharing is caring :kissing_heart:). Upon returning, I asked if they smoke. I couldn’t be happier with his reply. He thoroughly enjoyed my grow, liked the way it came on slowly instead of a BAM and liked the fact that he didn’t get couch lock or want to go to sleep. It is nice to see someone else getting relief from pot, without the anal seepage and other side effects from Big Pharma addictive drugs.

7 Likes

Awesome bro. Gold :star2: for you man. :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

2 Likes

So we are at week 13, closing in on the finish line. I still see a lot of clear trics so I’m gonna to wait it out.

My pride and joy this grow-

Contender for Novermber BOTM-

The 2 stragglers, not much as far as weight I fear-

And the stubborn one. 13 weeks old and just now in bloom and filling out-

7 Likes

That first girl is just :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Those colors are insane

1 Like

Yay!!! Was able to update pictures :joy:

Sooooooo, I am thinking this will be this weekend’s harvest.

Took picture using free Macro app for my android.

9 Likes

Zoomed in

6 Likes

Yea, only one to turn purple. I would almost say it could be mistaken for a Black Widow strain.

Her sister-

7 Likes

Crazy how different to two look. Bud of the month material! Only problem is which one to choose. They’re both beautiful.

1 Like

Chop chop time. Cut down at 5 Am, 1 plant left to mature then I am done for this year.

5 Likes

You gotta be sitting on a ton of weed by now :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 Just finished and sitting outside. A sneak peak at the wet and stem weight:

4 Likes

Damnnnnn! That’s bad ass @NavyVet420

1 Like

Alright alright alright. 4 down, 1 to go

What I started out with at 5 AM

Trimmed one and decided it was time for coffee and a toke

One heavy monster!!

My entry for Nov BOTM

Getting there…

Total wet with stem weight

A mountain of weed!!!

8 Likes

I also finished up my vape juice…

:confounded::confounded::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face: it was easy, everclear was very dominant and it didn’t work. The result was a very liquid mixture, not the thick vape juice I see at vape shops (tobacco).

Maybe my vape thingy didn’t burn hot enough but I now have 4 oz of unuseable green liquid.

1 Like

Really nice, congratulations!

1 Like

Yup congrats on the harvest. Sucks on the booze. Bottoms up