Grow II, The White Widow AF Saga

Well how you feeling they say to have something fatty in your belly when you eat an edible in order for the thc to stick to that chorizo should help it? Looked awesome btw.

@Midwestnewbie Sober as a virgin. So damn disappointed :cry:

1 Like

Damn another failure? Maybe ur edible tolerant

1 Like

Yea, thatā€™s 2 scoops butter. I even took the dripping and added to sauce JUST so I wouldnā€™t lose all the melted cannabut. Used garlic bread to soak up the yummy goodness andā€¦ Still nothing :cry:. Next time I am going to use 3 oz bud/trim to make my butter.

Read this article- I should have been jello on the couch last night. You might be right about the edible immunity. About 9 last night I said fuck it and toked up.

1 Like

Yup. Just light up bro. Or try Bettyā€™s salvesā€¦ i plan on it!

1 Like

Since the edibles venture didnā€™t work out, I am now determined to make e-liquid. This is my starting nug-

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be excited to see how it turns out. Good luck.

1 Like

@Missiles, this is the method I am using:

Other recipes use heat and ready to use, this method uses no heat and takes 14 day ā€œcureā€. I will probably burn off some alcohol at the end and filter through coffee filters to remove as much of the green color before adding vegetable glycerin.

2 Likes

That seems like a good recipe there. Once I get a stash built up I might try that. I vape liquid now on times when smoking isnā€™t an option. I will be anxious to hear how you do.

1 Like

Trim, stems and popcorn buds work great for this kinda stuff. I wasted 1 oz making butter, I get no effect. Gonna sneak some into wifeā€™s food and see if she acts different :thinking::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah I remember you making it the other night. Sorry it didnā€™t work for you but it might work for your wifešŸ˜‰. She might enjoy a relaxing time.

1 Like

Why buy when you can make your own e-liquid-

Start of making my own e-liquid, now to sit and steep for 10-14 days.

3 Likes

The mb2 machine would have it done in matter of hours. Since youā€™re wanting to try edibles Iā€™d strongly suggest checking them out. They have lots of good recipes as well. I can make tincture in 8 hrs.

@Midwestnewbie, budgets suck and I enjoy experimenting.

1 Like

Gotcha! I have some put aside so when yours is ready Iā€™m going to try it as well! Never made vape this way but Iā€™d like to ad to my repertoire!

I got the recipe from ILGM, seemed like the easiest to start with. No heating and cooling cycles, at the end of the cure cure, I intend to burn some of the alcohol off for a higher concentration.

When you order Vegetable Glycol, make sure it is 100% USP Food Grade. What I ordered said USP on Amazon Prime but when I got it, the bottle says ā€œExternal Use Onlyā€.

I bought some already although itā€™s food grade itā€™s also a mix of propā€¦ I think itā€™s 80-20 or something close to that beg to prop mix. Also have some flavors for it as well. Iā€™ve had a buddies and it straight tasted like wet grass. Gonna assume that wasnā€™t filtered all that great. Iā€™ll check what I have when I get back home had to run back to work for a bit.

1 Like

So I have 70/30 premium quality pg/vg
USP Food Grade, Kosher, non gmoā€¦ bought while back buddies batch had me hit the brakes on it till I found something I like.

1 Like

The PG is not necessary since it is not a nicotine based juice. The VG will give a nice vapor cloud and the juice will be chemical free. I would even say Organic since I used all organic ferts and bug control. Cool knowing exactly what ingredients I am using.

1 Like

Yea my buddies was pure vg and it was really thick and could only draw on it from the vapes that look like car batteries lol I prefer to carry my pen and hoping this mixture will allow to do so.

1 Like