Grow II, The White Widow AF Saga

Elvira is almost in the same boat but she has more fan leaves left.

1 Like

This one is the furthest behind in regards to bud maturity. I’m hoping to be able to save most of her growth and get her to harvest.

1 Like

Wrong journal. Sorry bro :joy:

1 Like

And finally, Bertha. She is the most mature and will be ready in 2 weeks max.

These girls are 10 weeks from seed so I know their time is limited.

5 Likes

After a week with no big leaves, I made the decision to harvest my weakest girls. I can say that if this girl is this sticky harvesting 2-3 weeks early, I cant wait to see results from full term harvest.
With the harvest around the corner, foliage is no longer a main concern. I did do a peroxide bath, water wasn’t as bad as I was expecting which I guess is a good thing :blush:.

One down, 3 to go.

5 Likes

What was the spaghetti spoon for? Lol.

Congrats on the harvest.

1 Like

@raustin, to show lenght… Wifey’s idea. Lol

1 Like

Oh, lol, ok.

1 Like

Today was another harvest day, quite saddened by this one. This girl has been my pride and joy, I will miss her. I wish I had another week or so with her but the bud rot was NOT taking my harvest.

2 down, 2 to go.

5 Likes

Nice harvest! I’ve been smoking a lot since my ladies came down. Excellent smoke.

2 Likes

2 plants down, 2-32oz mason jars full and ready for curing.

5 Likes

@NavyVet420. Sorry to hear about your loses but looks like you are salvaging something. Sounds like most everyone is having some issues of some kind. I cut one ww early so far. 3 bg 2 ak47 and 1 more ww to go. Some bud rot going on. Good luck. Got 1 good z for smoking 1 z for butter.

1 Like

Got 2 girls left from my July grow, hoping to let them fatten up a week more before I cut it down, they have ZERO fan leaves left.

This is a grow I started 30 days later, I can’t seem to get their ailment under control. I have tried Green Cleaner, H2O2 spray, Spinosad Soap and tobacco spray. I have resigned myself to only watering them from now on. I sprinkled Dr. Earth 5-8-4 and will just water nutrients in.
I don’t know if they are lost cause, 30-40 days left before harvest and I severely doubt there will be any fan leaves left in 2 weeks.
These last 2-3 weeks have been hell, chasing problems and concerns, thinking maybe everything I threw at them could have effected the girls…don’t know.

1 Like

@NavyVet420 I cut some of the lower popcorn producing branches off to give more to the upper branches.

2 Likes

Getting ready to go for horseback ride down some dirt roads around house. Gotta be prepared:

This will be first test of my recent harvest which is a week into curing.

3 Likes

Elvira and one other from July grow. Trics still look clear to me, hoping the lack of leaves doesn’t affect bud maturity.

1 Like

Starting to see amber on sugar leaves :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:!!
Splitting stem and starting 48 hours of darkness tomorrow.

This will be the last of the July grow, still have 5 ladies going strong due by 1st or 2nd week in November.

3 Likes

November BOTM winner in the making:

WWA 4 weeks from harvest.

4 Likes

My girl got a booboo today :persevere::cry:.
Offshoot snapped right off, dressed it with honey and wired it back together.

3 Likes

I think the AC man busted me…hope he knows how to stay mum…