Grow II, The White Widow AF Saga

@Downsouth, lol… I use my fingernails too. I have noticed that on the 2 girls I thinned out inner growth, the issue doesn’t seem to be as bad as the 2 I left alone for comparison regarding bud size. At least HP is good for general purpose, I am wondering if I should even use the Green Cleaner I recieved yesterday…wonder if they 2 products should be mixed. Think I’ll stick to the HP mix and spray all the girls down, including the babies… I say babies but they are 3 weeks old, going on 4.

@NavyVet420 Also be Very careful that you don’t start treating your plants like something is wrong in your nutrients feeding and really screw something up. I don’t like looking at the spots,yellowing and browning of the leaves but at least I know what the cause is.

1 Like

I have 5 plants in 7 gallon cloth bags now and one of the plants is root bound. So yes: you absolutely can be. But you are right to believe it would not help to transplant if you are in flower.

I believe they are being over fed and you are seeing some nute burn and lockouts due to an overabundance.

Leaves do yellow and drop in flower; depending on where you are and how far along you are. Septoria would only be an issue if the plant’s health was already compromised.

When did you flush last? And if so; what was the TDS when you did?

How about a group shot of all of your plants?

Picture taken Sept 1st
My TDS is posted above, 700 ppm

4 Likes

Okay. Different story.

Your plants look fine. Those leaves failing are normal.

2 Likes

Man those are beautiful. The one I harvested ate up the fan leaves for the last four to five weeks. I think that is normal.

This is the ww I harvested. The colors were beautiful and surprising. I didn’t expect that. I think that the color you’re talking about.

3 Likes

@shindig153, this a close up. One of many (too many to count) kolas. This one is about 6" long.

I have 2 girls that appear to be about a week or 2 ahead of the others, which is ok by me. Means I can stagger my harvest then about a month later my 5 babies will be ready-ish for harvest. Those 5 I am leaving alone, no training just to see how tall they get without training.

4 Likes

That one looks beautiful. Starting to frost up nicely. It’s never a bad thing to have more buds than you can count. That’s tiny compared to what it’s going to look like. Your still early on in budding. The one I supercropped is getting huge. I can really see it getting bigger every day.

I’m sure your’s will look like this soon. This bud has doubled in size over the last two weeks. I figure less than two weeks left.

3 Likes

These temps and humidity are killing me, I can only imagine how the girls feel:

Also, best time to spray day to spray HP and water mix? Will direct sunlight affect leaves and buds (create burn spots)?

1 Like

It’s been hot and humid like that in Vermont as well. I have found a few buds with rot on them. Nothing bad though. The humidity here will be breaking over the weekend. Down in the 40’s here on Saturday evening. That’s going to be some great sleeping weather.

Won’t break those lows for another 2-3 months down here. I found some bud rot on one of my girls, snipped it off lickity split.

1 Like

@NavyVet420 morning or evening. Sun might burn your leaves.

1 Like

In the midst of spraying my girls with HP/water mix, I noticed Mother Nature blessed me with a way of keeping bad bugs off my girls, or at least one of them.

Do his eyes look a little glazed to you? Think he’s a contact high :triumph::joy:.

12 Likes

OMG! He’s so cute! Yes, he will definitely keep off all the baddies.

1 Like

Cut all nutes, straight PH water until I can figure out what is going on. Several posts and several different answers has me chasing my tail trying to chase down what I perceive to be an issue. The yellowing is worse on the girls that are about a week behind the other 2, while the one that has the best looking buds has hardly any yellow leaves.

I water them as needed, no worries of oversaturation or too dry.

Thoughts and advice always welcomed.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

They look hungry. How’s the feeding?

1 Like

I quit feeding them because the tips were changing colors and drying up. Thought they were nute burned.

I have only missed 1 feeding hoping to reset this week and get back on schedule. I had increased their water to 1/4 gal each. Going back to original 36 oz per feeding with plain water as needed.

Yeah, they’re definitely hungry. A feeding should help a lot. Unless you’re close to harvest, then don’t worry about the yellow, it happens naturally near harvest.

1 Like