Grow II, The White Widow AF Saga

Come along as my growing experience grows. I currently have a journal for my Lowryder AF girls, 2 weeks or so out of harvest. I made a ton of mistakes, cost me one of my girls but I gained a ton of experience. The members on this forum get all the credit for my newfound knowledge, without your expert advice, I would not be here for a 2nd grow.

Anywho, I now present you Grow II:

White Widow Auto Flowering X5
Planted- 7/12
Method- Jiffy Natural & Organic Seed Starter Mix
OMRI Approved, Certified and Stamped
in red Solo cup with clear soda bottle
dome. (Medium moistened with 6.6 PH
well water).
Habitat- Outdoors under 100%shade, about 80° Day 65-70 Nights

@Covertgrower
@raustin
@MattyBear
@PurpNGold74
@Nug-bug,

Hope y’all don’t mind the tag.

Noobie outdoor grow, LowRyder autoflowering

Good luck with the new grow! I’ll be watching, and always here if you need me.

Hey thanks @N00BIE I’m honored. I’ll follow along for your next grow. This going to be great!

Heck yeah!
With the experience you obtained, this grow Orta be killer . Set to watching, I’ll be :eyes:

Let it grow!

Lucky im still waiting for my 5 WW seeds to arrive they were shipped the day you planted these …

Hey buddy, when I clicked on your profile pic, I thought you had gone back in time and snapped a pic of my dad. You look just like him. Made me tear up a bit

Thanks for the Compliment Buddy, Sorry for you’re loss , Betcha he was an Awesome Dad .

Thanks, but he’s still alive. Just health is declining and it reminded me of better times

@tribblesr Took 7-10 days at most for my seeds to arrive. My first order was about 15-20 days.

well here is another photo i hope you enjoy . Tell you’re dad I’m praying for him and I hope he gets well .

I am a proud pappie to triplets this morning. Planted evening of 7/12 so not even a full 4 days to sprout 3.

Just got home, checked ladies to see if other 2 popped through but all I found was the girl looking like she came straight out of Little Shop of Horrors. She apparently has fangs, do I need Holy Water, silver bullets or should I just let her grow to see what a monster she becomes?

Never seen anything like that. What about you guys @raustin @Myfriendis410 @garrigan65 @Donaldj

Holy sh*t, I’ve never seen anything like that before! It looks like maybe the roots have grown through the leaves somehow. I can’t imagine how that happened.

It looks like the leaf tips are mutated genetically and are lacking chlorophyll.

30X loupe-

You might just be seeing the first leaf tips earlier than normal because of the one cotyledon…just guessing.

Update-

One more has erupted, one more to go. The special girl has been named Elvira by my wife :joy:

More pics to come when all have erupted.

@N00BIE

I would let "IT " grow just to see what becomes of her. Should be interesting to say the least