Grow II, The White Widow AF Saga

Come along as my growing experience grows. I currently have a journal for my Lowryder AF girls, 2 weeks or so out of harvest. I made a ton of mistakes, cost me one of my girls but I gained a ton of experience. The members on this forum get all the credit for my newfound knowledge, without your expert advice, I would not be here for a 2nd grow.

Anywho, I now present you Grow II:

White Widow Auto Flowering X5
Planted- 7/12
Method- Jiffy Natural & Organic Seed Starter Mix
OMRI Approved, Certified and Stamped
in red Solo cup with clear soda bottle
dome. (Medium moistened with 6.6 PH
well water).
Habitat- Outdoors under 100%shade, about 80° Day 65-70 Nights

@Covertgrower
@raustin
@MattyBear
@PurpNGold74
@Nug-bug,

Hope y’all don’t mind the tag.

13 Likes

Good luck with the new grow! I’ll be watching, and always here if you need me.

2 Likes

Hey thanks @NavyVet420 I’m honored. I’ll follow along for your next grow. This going to be great!

1 Like

Heck yeah!
With the experience you obtained, this grow Orta be killer . Set to watching, I’ll be :eyes:

1 Like

Let it grow!

1 Like

Lucky im still waiting for my 5 WW seeds to arrive they were shipped the day you planted these …

1 Like

Hey buddy, when I clicked on your profile pic, I thought you had gone back in time and snapped a pic of my dad. You look just like him. Made me tear up a bit

1 Like

Thanks, but he’s still alive. Just health is declining and it reminded me of better times

1 Like

@tribblesr Took 7-10 days at most for my seeds to arrive. My first order was about 15-20 days.

1 Like

I am a proud pappie to triplets this morning. Planted evening of 7/12 so not even a full 4 days to sprout 3.

2 Likes

Just got home, checked ladies to see if other 2 popped through but all I found was the girl looking like she came straight out of Little Shop of Horrors. She apparently has fangs, do I need Holy Water, silver bullets or should I just let her grow to see what a monster she becomes?

5 Likes

Never seen anything like that. What about you guys @raustin @Myfriendis410 @garrigan62 @Donaldj

2 Likes

Holy sh*t, I’ve never seen anything like that before! It looks like maybe the roots have grown through the leaves somehow. I can’t imagine how that happened.

3 Likes

It looks like the leaf tips are mutated genetically and are lacking chlorophyll.

1 Like

30X loupe-

4 Likes

You might just be seeing the first leaf tips earlier than normal because of the one cotyledon…just guessing.

3 Likes

Update-

One more has erupted, one more to go. The special girl has been named Elvira by my wife :joy:

More pics to come when all have erupted.

4 Likes

@NavyVet420

I would let "IT " grow just to see what becomes of her. Should be interesting to say the least

6 Likes

Morning of day 6, one seed is still missing in action. They are getting leggy looking, Elvira is still going strong. Pics when I get back home.

As promised, pictures. Still only 4/5 seeds have erupted. Not going to contact ILGM support, I will chalk this up as one of my “free” seeds.

Elvira still going strong, maybe one of the strongest girls so far. These were sprouted in the shade outdoors, decided to let them have a few hours of sun to harden them up a bit. Will probably transplant some time this weekend or early next week, they will be a week old come Saturday. I plan to top one and fim another, I did not like the single cola from my first grow, but then I have learned a lot since then.

2 Likes